JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Damn
mean.gif
My best friend is a TRUE 12.5. All he talks about is the struggle lmao

In my experience, if they say no just throw something else in with the purchase and they usually let it slide. I used a WCR on the Jams (bought a shirt at same time).
They didn't let anything slide you bought a shirt w/ your rewards and paid full price for the shoes.

hit on the men's 1/3 but waitlisted 3/3 for GS...wifey not going to be happy at the mall tomorrow

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Champs and my rewards coupon is gtg!  This release is like NBA2K on rookie: too easy

wow. hit on 5 pairs with 8 foot app accounts, all from FTL and FA, all with 6 and 7 min headstarts. no love from champs

Last edited:

Depending on the size you requested, you might still be in good standing.  I've won 7 minute headstarts.  Hell, my wife won a pair of Royals (after being waitlisted, but still) with a 0  head start, so it's feasible 
Repped for the good karma! The clock wound down to zero and ...my one Champs chance came through! Can't wait to scoop them up tomorrow. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wow great to see everyone eating on here. Hopefully everyone will eventually get a pair tomorrow wit or without reservations. Now al we need for the coupon gods to bless us.

Back
Top Bottom