JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Always funny how everyone becomes super friendly for **** like this but a release worth anything over box has cats singing a different tune [emoji]127926[/emoji]:lol:

Always funny how everyone becomes super friendly for **** like this but a release worth anything over box has cats singing a different tune [emoji]127926[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Was able to hit a store when the ticket time cut off for the royal i's and actually came up.

Wonder if the same will be possible for these...

I'm more than confident the Barons will be even more produced, so if these were mass produced as the Easter shoe, can you imagine the Memorial Day weekend shoe...

Last edited:
To all trying their luck tomorrow morning on the sites, good luck.  Order cancellations should be minimal 

I'm floored...

I entered the raffle through the footlocker app.

Got the message yesterday about the raffle being close and if I want to change anything, I have two hours.

Today I check the app and it's acting as if I never entered...smh

Any of the TarHeelians score on that Roof. Ceiling. Champion. shirt today?

I saw the notification pop up and they had a 3x so I couldn't say no. I'm returning my locker room champ tee because 2x atheltic just doesn't work for me.

Just kept my GOAT one. Felt like both was overkill. Agree that athletic cuts are not the move. I'm an XL all day but had to go 2X in the champ shirts

Almost missed my opportunity to reserve. Didn't even get the notification and I just thought about it and went and checked.

I'm floored...

I entered the raffle through the footlocker app.

Got the message yesterday about the raffle being close and if I want to change anything, I have two hours.

Today I check the app and it's acting as if I never entered...smh

Log out, close app, log back in

Hit 2/2 on both foot apps as expected.. 9 min head start in one and 7 minutes in the other.. I have no idea how some are striking out on these.. I will be surprised if they actually sell out on SNKRS tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom