JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Have you inquired about this or is that speculation?

I'm pretty sure it's true. A lot of people have confirmed and not picked up and still hit on releases but it still hurts your chances. If you have 10 min HS but still support the store I don't think it'll hurt your chances that much.

Have you inquired about this or is that speculation?
Spoke to a DM about it and said they track purchases and effects chances if you dont pick it up. 

I passed on Royalty 4s at champs and didn't get bred 4s with 10 min HS but my wife got a pair with 9 min. 

I have reds with mesh from last summer and these and the leather upper on these so underrated, when I first saw the leather on the 72-10's I didn't like, but on the closing ceremony and these it looks awesome.

Last edited:
I just copped a pair. I'm worried about the possibility of yellowing on the sole. Does anyone know how common that is and what causes it?

[quote name="08kx250f" url="/[quote="08kx250f, post: 27951886"]

what did you say?
[/quote]
I hit up Nike chat earlier and received a 20% off promo code

Last edited:
what did you say?

Hi Nike Chat. It is an absolute embarrassment to everyone at headquarters in Oregon that these 11's didn't sell out. Your stock prices will suffer and you might even be forced to cut staff in the US and in the overseas factory's where you stick B grade shoes in a box and sell them to is for full remastered prices . Now I will do you a favor and purchase one of these eye sores from NDC, but must insist on a 20% off code for my hassle.

Just my guess . ...

Got 3 app raffle picks for these.  Two I had shot a ghost on before, still won.  Didn't pick up nair one of them.  I burned a $20 reward online with FNL and had a gift card for Eastbay I wanted to use. One pair for me and the other for my son when he brings in that next stellar report card! Ha!
Nice! Right on

View media item 2407101Broke mine out today. And I must say these are the most comfortable js I've worn in a long time. The insides feel like pillows.......
Glad to hear! My 2 pairs should be here Friday. These 1st came out when I was a freshman or sophmore in HS. Can't remember. But my buddy Alex had these along with every 11 at that time. I remember when we walked thru the gym with them on I almost fainted [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom