jordan 11 spacejam

bought these a few months ago on ebay, thought nothing of it at the time but after i won them the seller apparently listed them as the wrong size..but got me the size i needed... i saw a similar thread on here and on the niketalk facebook page and my pair looks the same as the others. everything looks good but the leather seems like it's too high compared to my bred's and cool greys

View media item 385957

View media item 385958

Yup these are Fake... Patent Cut in the Heel is way to high and Sharp an angle. PLus 09 Spacejams where not Bluish in any way.. they where clear icy... any DS pair that has ZERO yellowing based on the type of material used on the Clear sole is 100% Fake...

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Yeah, that blue sole gives it away. Those are a taobao pair.  Unauthorized but made in the same factory.

These fakes are getting better, because you can see the difference compared to store brought but the quality alone on them alone are getting better.

You s.o.l. homie.These are fugazi. I would resell them to someone willing to buy them knowing they aren't authentic

Last edited:
idk im not sure, they look just like the ones up on flight club. but if i compare them to my breds the pattern leather in the back of the shoe is higher but im not sure if they changed them at all for the 2012 bred

Contact ebay and let them know that you were sold fakes, between them and PayPal you'll get your money back.

these are not fake but b-grades. The carbon fiber is a common error in fakes but this pair has the correct pattern. But the patent leather is too high. Therefore, b-grades

Back
Top Bottom