Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

giphy.gif

My pair came in today. Jb may not always change things with quality. But this is the 1st 12 I have gotten in a Normal size box. They usually send the size 13 in a huge *** box so that's definitely and improvement on that front. My pair looks fine no big Quality issues.

Got my pair in last night and I did a review of them. Check it out and please visit my IG page @InventedKicks and hit follow, thanks in advance #NTFam I will be uploading the vide tomorrow.. YT was over the top glitchy..

Last edited:
It says you removed the video.

Sorry about that.. I did. Youtube apps have been super glitchy; I thought I uploaded it correctly and it uploaded parts of my video that should have been trimmed. I will post an updated vid soon. Thanks for trying to watch. I appreciate it!

I hate it when the mudguard on these is super skinny.. should be healthy which reminds me of OG's.. My right pair sadly has a slightly malnourished mudguard... not the super picky type but that is just a feature about 12's that I tend to care about.
The next Taxi and Playoff needs to have the mentioned above corrected.

I hate it when the mudguard on these is super skinny.. should be healthy which reminds me of OG's.. My right pair sadly has a slightly malnourished mudguard... not the super picky type but that is just a feature about 12's that I tend to care about.

Don't trip. Thats my main gripe with most of the 12 retros. They look funny. 12's need that OG shape or something similar.

Don't trip. Thats my main gripe with most of the 12 retros. They look funny. 12's need that OG shape or something similar.

You have no idea how good this and JRepp23 JRepp23 's comment made me feel.. I always thought this was just me. The shape has been off too but its usually not that bad if the mudguard is correct. I had 2 pairs and wanted to match them up but the 2nd pair had weird flat paper thin leather which to me felt worse.

You have no idea how good this and JRepp23 JRepp23 's comment made me feel.. I always thought this was just me. The shape has been off too but its usually not that bad if the mudguard is correct. I had 2 pairs and wanted to match them up but the 2nd pair had weird flat paper thin leather which to me felt worse.

i want 12s to be heavy again lol

UPS pulled up as I was headed out. I had to throw them in the house and roll out. I'll inspect them when I get back. Great timing tho with that ridiculous Nike check on the boxes now.

got my pair in. went TTS... these would have been really snug if I went half size down

Back
Top Bottom