JOrdan 12 white and navy blue $92

damn....i should change my sig to "Niketalk- You Gon' Get Flamed". I swear dudes are like vultures circling the sky waiting for someone to slipup.

Son? What the hel is wrong with you?

Those automatically registered in my head as fake. How can you not tell? Damn son, if you can't tell you should really be on iss.

I hope you did pay, ha.

Son? What the hel is wrong with you?

Those automatically registered in my head as fake. How can you not tell? Damn son, if you can't tell you should really be on iss.

I hope you did pay, ha.

no excuse for not lc'ing a deal that's too good to be true, despite the fact they're visibly fake anyway. that's a fail.

seperate thread for a pick-up and fake J's? that's a double negative
smh.gif

oh good lord my eyes!

i swear if i saw some random guy with this on, i would just.. slap them silly. my face expression in this same exact order:

"$92 dollars? nice! "
eek.gif

(Clicks the link)... "%+!?!?"
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is going to be the thread that will never die.

I wonder how many visitors he will get today, he is at 26. Probably looking to set some kind of NT record.

Before I clicked on the auction, I thought it would be a pair that was close to looking real, but those are on the wrong end of the spectrum
laugh.gif

Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so i put them onniketalk to show him thats hes wrong....

Originally Posted by snkhead tm retro

Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so i put them on niketalk to show him thats hes wrong....

Pedobear3.png

You ain't fooling Pedo Bear, he can smell a naive youngster 10 miles away.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom