Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Nike will know if a store scans a shoe out before the release date. They've sent angry emails to stores doing it.

i know people who used to sell the shoes and collect the money early.....then scan the kicks out on RD. they dont have to have the actual pair they sold to scan out a sale on RD. at least thats what he told me. but that was a while ago.

HOH employee say they have alot of men pairs. Weird why they will cancel the release when stores have them in stock

u mightve missed my post where i said i was just throwing a theory out there. wait, no u didnt lol, u liked it.

anyways, nobody knows why they did this. not even you. so this could very well be true lol.

plus does it matter if its a GR or limited hyped shoe? early pairs being sold is against the rule both ways. so doesnt matter if its GR or limited. if caught, violators should be punished same way regardless.

i didn't read your theory post till after i made my post

I heard the yellow was bleeding over the black nylon and on the bottom pods.

I don’t know about the mold problem.

I remember a few years back the AJKO Black/red had mold but they were only postponed not cancelled like these.

There is a chance you can see them at the outlet but might end up being scooped up quick.

Nike/Jordan Brand must have had a J.R. moment and thought that the upper was 3M mesh instead of nylon.

Gentry is sabotaging Jordan Brand again

Not sure it's confirmed by him or his affiliates but the child looks just like him and she said she had a DNA test.
7882D747-77E5-4916-B522-68C721624056.gif

The BM looks way better than Lala

Her personality and attitude isn't that great (judging from the way she talks on social media). Personally, I like a female that is introverted but is comfortable with herself and can hold a decent conversation among other things. Looks are nice but some females today need more substance than that in my opinion.

Not always about looks it could be her attitude or personality that diminishes her overall. You never know.

of course its not always about looks. theres no doubt she looks good, so if he cheated then something else must be wrong that sent him that path.

alotta everyones fav ig models are cruddy people in real life.

Back
Top Bottom