Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Man.. it’d be wack if they end up scrapping these. They been rumored for like 5 years.. finally get a date, and they pull em the day b4. Wow. Although, mesh would have been better on the side panels.

I was kinda hoping they’d hit discount too. :lol:

One of my friends that works at a Foot Locker said that the quality/craftsmanship is horrible. More than glue stains and such he said.

One of my friends that works at a Foot Locker said that the quality/craftsmanship is horrible. More than glue stains and such he said.

But that’s like pretty much every JB shoe nowadays. Lol.

Anyways, hope I see them at the outlets later on. Maybe they’ll be more sought after if they never release to stores. Looking forward to them but now gotta wait and see what happens.

Oh well i guess it's time to move on
The last size 10 on stockx sold for $315
No way am i paying over retail for these
These were gonna sit hard imo...wanted that disco...
I reckon the remaining pairs on the market will probably fetch around $300
All these folks are paying $300 for jacked up pairs :lol:
When nike/jb does a recall you know it's bad

These’ll never drop, and then reach Reverse Infrared status some day. Pairs on eBay for $800

I had less than zero interest in buying these, but interesting situation. Not so much that they pulled them but, as some of you guys have commented, the day before release? Whatever the issue is, strange that it just today got to the point of being officially scrapped the day before. That's a hell of a coincidence in the timing of it all, from identifying the issue, analyzing the best response, then issuing that response with a mere 24 hours to spare? But ... whatever. Good riddance, I say. Melo and these kicks :lol:

I wanted these, saw it was canceled for men’s assumed it was just temporary but I guess not...wow oh well money saved

Shoulda knew somethin’ was up when there was no long line for the employee store :rofl:oh well... these were my only JB purchase this year. Don’t see any other J’s I would pay for.

I noticed this also. Some sellers have bumped their prices up to 400 bucks or more! Lol. Foh with that!

i sure not all seller have their shoes too...
it means that not all the buyer will got the shoes...
sometimes seller start the selling before they have the actual shoes in hands....
we will see

Back
Top Bottom