Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

i hope these do release in the near future and sit and go on discount, so all these idiots buying at 300-400 right now eat it hard and suck it.

i hope these do release in the near future and sit and go on discount, so all these idiots buying at 300-400 right now eat it hard and suck it.

people here always talking about those "idiots" buying at 300-400
what about people who bought at 220-230...
what do you think about them ?

people here always talking about those "idiots" buying at 300-400
what about people who bought at 220-230...
what do you think about them ?

220-230 is reasonable resell to pay for a shoe that is 205-210 shipped for retail vs paying 400. huge difference in price.and im gonna safely assume that those who copped at 220-230 did so BEFORE these got pulled. they didnt do it AFTER. so your point is moot.

im calling people idiots who paid 400 AFTER these got pulled. and for anyone who paid 400 BEFORE they got pulled, i dont know what the next level of dumbness is after idiocy lol.

these will NEVER EVER hit 400 except for now because of the panic. if these do release in the future, they wont ever hit 400 resale even if they dont go on sale. and if these had released like scheduled today, they wouldnt hit 400 resale either.

and dont forget....JB pulled these very last minute. which means mustve been a bad enough issue to do so super last minute. so take into consideration that those people paid a dumb $400 price tag for a shoe that might have a major issue. major euff for JB to pull em the day before.

220-230 is reasonable resell to pay for a shoe that is 205-210 shipped for retail vs paying 400. huge difference in price.and im gonna safely assume that those who copped at 220-230 did so BEFORE these got pulled. they didnt do it AFTER. so your point is moot.

im calling people idiots who paid 400 AFTER these got pulled. and for anyone who paid 400 BEFORE they got pulled, i dont know what the next level of dumbness is after idiocy lol.

these will NEVER EVER hit 400 except for now because of the panic. if these do release in the future, they wont ever hit 400 resale even if they dont go on sale. and if these had released like scheduled today, they wouldnt hit 400 resale either.

ok
just wanted to make sure that you pointed people that paid over 300$ and not less
as i said before, i don't believe any of the people who ordered them from stockx
will get them...
some of them might and some of them won't ...

ok
just wanted to make sure that you pointed people that paid over 300$ and not less
as i said before, i don't believe any of the people who ordered them from stockx
will get them...

nah not under 300. lets say these released today. and sold out. resale still wouldnt be 400 on stockx or goat. maybe mid 200s? maaaybe close to 300 for some pairs? but not no 400 for sure. remember, they used nylon and that turned alotta people off who would have copped if these had leather or mesh panels. so people who paid in the 200s, are good. cause thats what it woulda been at if these had release and sold out.

never ever gonna be 400 tho. even on a release and day 1 sellout. only in this very situation, which doesnt happen too often.

nah not under 300. lets say these released today. and sold out. resale still wouldnt be 400 on stockx or goat. maybe mid 200s? maaaybe close to 300 for some pairs? but not no 400 for sure. remember, they used nylon and that turned alotta people off who would have copped if these had leather or mesh panels. so people who paid in the 200s, are good. cause thats what it woulda been at if these had release and sold out.

never ever gonna be 400 tho. even on a release and day 1 sellout. only in this very situation, which doesnt happen too often.

we all know that it like this becuase it have a chance no one will ever get them
i agree 300-400 it's too much for my opinion

ok
will get them...

i think some might. because there are people out there with early pairs in hand. but for the sellers who didnt have em in hand and were selling anyway because they were banking on getting all their pairs later on, they might be SOL.

we all know that it like this becuase it have a chance no one will ever get them
i agree 300-400 it's too much for my opinion

they jumped the gun imo. they paid that crazy price literally less than 24 hrs after the kicks got pulled. i would have waited until at least monday or next week sometime to see if nike gives us any updates on if theyre gonna get released etc.

that 300-400 would have been better suited for copping actual heat. some bred 1s or something. because these nylon melos, are definitely not heat.

but thats only my opinion.

Definitely jumped the gun
I’m thinking it’s the hardcore collectors paying these prices thinking these won’t officially release

as i said before... i just got refund from stockx :smile:
upload_2018-9-16_0-10-7.png

Is Unbreakable Kicks selling fakes? Look at the missing Jumpman on some of the tongues:

Attachments

• Unbreakable Kicks 13.JPG
    Unbreakable Kicks 13.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 89
calling people idiots who paid 400 AFTER these got pulled.

why? if these are really cancelled expect these to be a sought after collector shoe....
nike/jb might mess around & destroy em all...

last cancelled release i remember was Victor cruz's all red giants sigs.

why? if these are really cancelled expect these to be a sought after collector shoe....
nike/jb might mess around & destroy em all...

last cancelled release i remember was Victor cruz's all red giants sigs.

would there be any chance nike just sends em to outlets?

if i were a collector, i would want a shoe thats sought after because they were limited and thats y theyre hard to get. i wouldnt want pairs of a shoe that is sought after because nike pulled em due to them not being made correctly thus theyre janked defective shoes.... thats like saying b-grades are collectors items cause theyre sought after cause theyre much more rare lol....

those $400 pairs are gonna be rare, for the wrong reasons.

thats just my opinion tho.

but we dont even know whats gonna happen yet. i hope we hear soon that theyre gonna release later on.

Back
Top Bottom