Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Any word for Houston/katy mills mall?

Might make that drive out tomorrow

9FD4FEA9-E6F5-4DD4-BC1B-274DCDB5FCC7.gif

Could’ve got a pair my boy hit me up said he can get them for me I was like ehhh I’ll let you know
He didn’t give me any deets but I homie posted this so I knew where he got them from
No biggie a dope shoe nonetheless but can’t give them $160+ for a shoe that’s considered defective and they didn’t wanna sell
I mean doesn’t mean the soles gonna call off but still

All you gotta do is hold on to the receipt
If these fall apart within 2 years it’s an easy return
I bet even if it’s past 2 years you can probably still return

I may need to jump the gun on the first size 8 I can find. If someone can throw an oop that’d be appreciated.

I don’t normally shop at the outlets, how does their return policy work? Is it the same as NDC? So if we’re able to cop can we get the price difference when F&F starts?

This dreaded size 8 has been painful the past couple Jordan releases I’ve actually went after

Return policy is good
I’ve heard of folks getting a price difference but it depends on the store
You could always just return and rebuy tho

I bought a B grade from the outlet before wore it a few times then all of a sudden inner liner came loose and started cutting into my feet
Got a refund without any problems
They just asked why and I showed them

NC is only a few hours away from here in VA :nerd: my outlet is usually trash but hopefully they'll come through with it tommorow or soon

Imma size 11....Just hit up my peoples at my local outlets. These dudes hold me down - BIG time- and hook me up when i need their swoosh disco. Of course i hook them up and kick em down with some 20's and fire nugs galore.. They will let me know if they see any come in. I trust them and have made some serious purchases with them. Dropped racks on some of the goodies they have hooked me up with. If they hit me up...im PM ing all the regulars...
solecitor solecitor
GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
atdizzle atdizzle
Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz
Appreciate it :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom