Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

A fake glen davis "big baby" cat reseller.
678AEE68-09BE-4703-ACE5-F58A70D597F1.jpeg

Unbreakablekicks hawking b-grades for $200

why is this fool talking like pairs r going for 1k because theyre hot fire super hyped heat?

nah bruh, they was going for NOWHERE near that even for early pairs before the scheduled drop and only shot up to ridiculous numbers AFTER they got pulled because people thought they were scrapped entirely. but now we see they are starting to trickle to outlets. give it more time for more and more outlets get em and resell will go back to being doodoo for these.

if this guy is all about educating the uneducated, whyd he get all pissy when damndee was educating everyone bout his scamming ways? :lol:

So are ppl lookin out for as many as they can or certain individuals? Maybe we should compile a list of who’s PayPal ready with their size associated with their username

I honestly don’t believe they’re gonna hit my outlet.. my outlet sucks and the next closest one is 2.5 hours away

But if we’re going with the list then hey guys I’m looking for an 8

Someone on eBay has a size 8.5 for $250 free shipping

If I didn’t cop off StockX I would have snatched it up

This is another great Jordan plus colorway that released this year

have a feeling if they hit Detroit outlet they're gonna sell out that day, too many bum *** resellers in the area

Im at the outlet in san ysdiro and they have several pairs in stock. Not a fsr. No 8s or 9s. 10s and 10.5 and some 11s. Also some 13s. Im buying as many as can pm me back
Salute man :nthat:

unfortunately i couldn't get out to my spot but the homie looked out for me earlier

would you be cool with helping out @sho3tym ? he's from around my way and he's good people

Imma check the outlet here in New Orleans tommorow and post what I find here. They get new shipments in on Thursdays.

Back
Top Bottom