Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Just called the nike outlet in Gulfport, MS and they have a full size run of the 13's. Also called the outlet in Gonzales, LA and they don't have the shoes yet but dude told me they will be getting them soon. Couldn't give me a specific date but i suspect they already have them in the back room and haven't put them out yet. He hesitated before he said they gonna get them soon.

the fact theres tons of pairs nd they got scrapped I assume most of the regular good outlets are getting these and likely a decent amount

like I said, im holding hope some just wait and release them right when the sale starts so we all can eat for the low but I highly doubt it

paulwest1985 said:
Just called the nike outlet in Gulfport, MS and they have a full size run of the 13's. Also called the outlet in Gonzales, LA and they don't have the shoes yet but dude told me they will be getting them soon. Couldn't give me a specific date but i suspect they already have them in the back room and haven't put them out yet. He hesitated before he said they gonna get them soon.
the fact theres tons of pairs nd they got scrapped I assume most of the regular good outlets are getting these and likely a decent amount

like I said, im holding hope some just wait and release them right when the sale starts so we all can eat for the low but I highly doubt it

That's what i'm thinking also. The last time I can recall a shoe hitting the outlets like this was back in 2014 when the Gumbo League lil Penny posite's hit all the outlets around the country. And it was around this time too right before a F&F sale. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if this melo 13 is still on the shelf's when the next F&F hits.

That's what i'm thinking also. The last time I can recall a shoe hitting the outlets like this was back in 2014 when the Gumbo League lil Penny posite's hit all the outlets around the country. And it was around this time too right before a F&F sale. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if this melo 13 is still on the shelf's when the next F&F hits.

Some will def be there. My guess is it will be hard to find sizes or a good pair. I might be wrong but who knows. Seems as soon as an outlet is outed, then it gets cleaned out in a day or two

Still need a 10.5. Called my outlet again today and they said they would be getting them after all, they judt do not know when. Going to call them every day, as they won't call me back, they are not allowed to, and I don't have an insider there who would throw me a bone and make that call.

Still need a 10.5. Called my outlet again today and they said they would be getting them after all, they judt do not know when. Going to call them every day, as they won't call me back, they are not allowed to, and I don't have an insider there who would throw me a bone and make that call.
They have them in the back just not enough pairs to put on the floor

paulwest1985 said:
Some will def be there. My guess is it will be hard to find sizes or a good pair. I might be wrong but who knows. Seems as soon as an outlet is outed, then it gets cleaned out in a day or two

True. But the good thing is not all outlets get the same shoes at the same time. I've kept up with the outlets for a few years enough to know that some outlets get the same shoe months later. If your outlet doesn't have the 13's now, they could get them next month or even in december. It's always a gamble, but I've seen it happen more than often.

True. But the good thing is not all outlets get the same shoes at the same time. I've kept up with the outlets for a few years enough to know that some outlets get the same shoe months later. If your outlet doesn't have the 13's now, they could get them next month or even in december. It's always a gamble, but I've seen it happen more than often.

For sure. More of a better safe than sorry if you see them but you have to be willing to find out you missed out on f&f lol

that or you ill need to be there the store opens November 1st for the sale.

I remember when true blues were in store for the FF sale, they sold out pretty quick day off

store was a damn zoo

They have them in the back just not enough pairs to put on the floor

I talked to two people today, and they both had the same story. As thet typically don't get JB shoes any longer, they were not expecting them, and they have not been on the truck yet, or the truck for tomorrow. He was thinking they may come with their bigger truck next Wednesday. I'll call these guys daily if needed.

I talked to two people today, and they both had the same story. As thet typically don't get JB shoes any longer, they were not expecting them, and they have not been on the truck yet, or the truck for tomorrow. He was thinking they may come with their bigger truck next Wednesday. I'll call these guys daily if needed.
Oh okay The Orange outlet girl kept it a 100
With me and said they got em just not enough pairs to release yet so they keeping them in the back....

Damn y'all eating in here :nthat:

I called again today and they told me the same thing, no releases unless somebody returns. I was already out that area so I dropped on just in case they were lying, and nothing lol. Gotta love VA

As of now the only store close by is the Nike Outlet in Smithfield Nc which is 3-3 1/2 hours away...Was told they had a full size run

Smithfield only have multiple 10.5 & 11 on the shelves. Who knows what the holding in the back. I pretty sure they don’t want to see no people from the ville in there anymore.

Long story short I can tell they was irritated by me, then people I seen from where I from was in there. They telling us what’s on the shelves that it (10.5 & 11). An employee brought a size 13 from the back I guess was holding for a friend or someone. Bruh ask questions, then snatch the size 13 from the employee hands, walk to the register for purchase. I was lol

Dropping mom off in Raleigh so if you looking for 10.5 & 11 or if anything pops while I’m there pm me and I got you

Last edited:
Im late to the party and confused.
Why did these never hit the regular retail spots? Why did they only sell GS? Why are they suddenly hitting outlets?
I was looking forward to getting a pair

Back
Top Bottom