Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Did u cop?

Yes, I grabbed my size but got the runaround for a while. First they said they didn't have my size. Then I asked for a different size for a friend and they said they had that, but they didn't actually have it after I asked another dude. Then they found me walking around the store and said they had my size. So it was meant to be.

Nothing yet here, nothing on the afternoon truck, nothing in the back. They are thinking possibly next week, so we'll see where it goes.

There are two outlets near me in Pittsburgh. One said they didnt get them yet and didnt know if they would. Other store said they got them but sold out in minutes so still on the look out for my 10.5

I just wanna put this out there regarding blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 and his generosity -

I know we all love getting a deal and being retail oop’ed as it’s nice on the wallet, but please take care of him whether it be a little extra on top on the transaction this time for the assist or by looking out for him in the future.

I’m not telling anyone what to do with their money by any means, but this man went out of his way for many of us who he doesn’t know in life outside of NT - and he did it all without any expectations other than to lend a friendly helping hand from one sneaker enthusiast to another.

I’ve spoke to him on the phone to thank him for this and just to tell him again, never hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of assistance in the future.

He put in a ton of work by doing this and taking time from his day, and we all know time equates to money.

So, thank you again blazed - you’re an A1 dude.

Yo, I did the same thing we spoke and exchanged text... If he needs help with anything I got em, I’ll give up my pair to secure his pair... blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 you’re apart of the fam now :lol:

same here. hes a genuine cool dude. hes on my list of a handful of NT peeps who i wouldnt mind going out of my way to help if he ever asks for anything in the future. salute to him.

Yo, I did the same thing we spoke and exchanged text... If he needs help with anything I got em, I’ll give up my pair to secure his pair... blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 you’re apart of the fam now :lol:
Im in YES!!!!! Im always down with the squad!!!
Capture+_2018-10-26-22-08-56.png

Blaze is an alright dude i guess :lol:
I don’t toke anymore but if I did
I would blaze one up with him
Roll up a fatty lol

Also y’all are getting some really clean pairs
A nt’er picked them out
And you know how NT standards go :lol:
Heck yeah bro...we can blaze and jam some AIC !!!
But for sure.. I went back twice to swap out a couple pairs for NTers that initially looked good but i noticed some midsole separation or other issues upon deeper inspection. I mean...a little bleeding is one thing...but actual scuffs in the midsole or the midsole becoming unglued , leather toeboxes mismatched textures or lace holders being snapped off or misaligned...it was harder than i thought...and i love looking at shoes ( like most of us).

Haha
I’m the same way when I’m at the outlet
I check every pair and inspector gadget the F outta it
Then when I pick out my pair I’m always second guessing myself if I picked the best pair
But it’s gotta be factory laced never tried on with flat paper and no box damage

solecitor solecitor
Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz
rooster rooster
atdizzle atdizzle
@sho3tym
AL Andretti AL Andretti
colosneakerado colosneakerado
@blackanese32
@blazinx23
@2minuteman
@SneakerHead3O4
@dakidbanks
@vinsanity
@tupac003

Thank you my dude solecitor solecitor for the kind words. I appreciate you. You're right...i did it for the NTers that are down for the community and the integrity of this hobby/ forum. I appreciated everyone's patience with me as i was having issues with sending out invoices ( sent some invoices as F and F ) and was getting charged extra fees on my end...that sucked. I wasn't trying to make money off y'all but wasn't trying to lose it either. Y'all are some cool dudes and i thank you all...

Haha
I’m the same way when I’m at the outlet
I check every pair and inspector gadget the F outta it
Then when I pick out my pair I’m always second guessing myself if I picked the best pair
But it’s gotta be factory laced never tried on with flat paper and no box damage
This...right here. And sometimes im looking and find a clean DS pair but in a bashed up box...now i start the hunt ...gotta find a straight box with no fingerprints

I agree we all want a superb pair but sometimes it ain’t gon be that way especially this release here. I have quite a few shoes that weren’t “B Grades” and still weren’t perfect lol. Typical Nike Quality lol

Back
Top Bottom