Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

so they officially sent a gabillion of these to outlets, as of tue nov 27 they had a fufufulll size run at my nike outlet in arundel mills; everyone gassing me up talking bout orange; man them ****s gold, straight steelers shoes
giphy.webp

Do all 13s fit this big?
I never had 13s before and ibusually wear an 11.5 or a 12 but i got these in an 11.

Its The only sz 11 in my whole collection

Like most everyone here I picked up a pair about 3 weeks ago, right after the F&F sale and before Thanksgiving.
Stumbled onto them by sheer luck, I was taking my daughter shopping at the Disney store and just wondered into the Nike outlet.

Even then I wasn't too hyped for them but when I saw them in person I was sold.
I still wasn't going to pick them up because all the size 9's looked like trash, but the sales associate there brought a few extra pairs out and one of them was flawless.
The luxury of the outlets is the fact that you can inspect as many pairs as you want before taking the pair you actually want.
Although I commend everyone here who got some awesome deals online......I personally would've never done it unless I got to actually inspect my pair before purchase.

All in all I spent a lil extra but theres alot to be said for piece of mind and not get stuck with some pair that i wasn't totally satisfied with.

Like most everyone here I picked up a pair about 3 weeks ago, right after the F&F sale and before Thanksgiving.
Stumbled onto them by sheer luck, I was taking my daughter shopping at the Disney store and just wondered into the Nike outlet.

Even then I wasn't too hyped for them but when I saw them in person I was sold.
I still wasn't going to pick them up because all the size 9's looked like trash, but the sales associate there brought a few extra pairs out and one of them was flawless.
The luxury of the outlets is the fact that you can inspect as many pairs as you want before taking the pair you actually want.
Although I commend everyone here who got some awesome deals online......I personally would've never done it unless I got to actually inspect my pair before purchase.

All in all I spent a lil extra but theres alot to be said for piece of mind and not get stuck with some pair that i wasn't totally satisfied with.
Cant be too picky with discounted shoes. It is a shoe that touches ground that has dirt. Better things to worry about in this world.

Copped at my local Outlet here in Las Vegas this weekend for $83. Past weekend, they had a store wide sell of 30% off and a Nike employee was nice enough to let me use my 20% military discount on top. First pair Nike employee grabbed out of the back had obvious bleeding onto the yellow, so I asked nicely if he could grab me another pair and he was nice enough to oblige. Couldn’t be more happy with this steal.

On a business trip in Vaughan, Ontario and swung by the outlet store at Vaughan Mills. They had a bunch. All the boxes had B written on them.

For North Texas Metroplex folks.. Copped these tonight at the Gralevine Mills Factory store...Still had about 35 pairs on the shelves....I was looking for size 11.5 and they had two left. Everything else was in the size 9-11 range, I believe. Maybe a size 12 or two also...

But they were 30% off PLUS, looks like there was an additional $20 discount...copped a 3 pack of Nike SB high socks...all for a total of 118.15.

I literally posted in another thread that I'd just copped SI AJ1'S early...and now I was hoping for any "percentage off" sale on these...and they had the 30% today. Bet that...I'll take em!! A Christmas discount was the entire reason I held out a few weeks back when they were still $160.

Back
Top Bottom