Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Why were only men's and toddlers halted and not GS? Need official word. YouTube comments are rarely reliable lol. I expect official plans soon.

this.....so the order system upgrade only affected mens sizes and not GS? why would shipments already shipped to stores be required to be sent all the way back to nike? y not have the stores hold the kicks, delay the release, and when the "system" is done being "upgraded" then drop a date and have the stores release em.

am i tripping or did nike not send a memo for all stores that got em to send em all back?

checking these stock x "sales"

tenor.gif

Perfect example of how people eat up anything that's limited. These were going to flop lol. They're prob going to release and the price will drop like crazy. The only way they stay high is if JB does what they have been doing all year and use the opportunity to hoard the shoes and release them as restocks periodically.

Perfect example of how people eat up anything that's limited. These were going to flop lol. They're prob going to release and the price will drop like crazy. The only way they stay high is if JB does what they have been doing all year and use the opportunity to hoard the shoes and release them as restocks periodically.

Agree, but not surprising lol.

as i said here before
i wanted them all the way and pre ordered them from may at very good price...
when i notified they was canceled i was tried my luck from stockx, for me and my friend...
i was refunded for his size 8.5...
and my size 13... still doesn't refunded...
bought them both at 30$ higher then retail from stockx...

i am not going for the hype...
when i love the shoes i buy them...
and i have almost every 13's that released in the past 4 years...
then i can't consider myself as "crazy when something limited"
i really waited for this shoes.....

but yes... i agree that a lot of people like limited shoes then GR....

Let them bring them out with better materials and I'll cop. Otherwise, keep your bootleg 13's, JB. You're a multi-billion dollar company and you can't even do justice to a classic.

Let them bring them out with better materials and I'll cop. Otherwise, keep your bootleg 13's, JB. You're a multi-billion dollar company and you can't even do justice to a classic.

What happened these shoes anyway?? I thought the material n such looked pretty good from pics and unboxing videos...

What happened these shoes anyway?? I thought the material n such looked pretty good from pics and unboxing videos...

I’ll say they messed up on the upper. If JB made it like the PE upper then I bet more people would have copped (if actually released on Saturday). But with that nylon they were probably destined for outlets.

Now they are destined for outlets but for another reason.

The red was bleeding, not the black. Not all pairs had it, but I guess the majority did. Who knows what the plans will be . Still no official announcement from anyone about the reasoning or the future of the shoe..

The red was bleeding, not the black. Not all pairs had it, but I guess the majority did. Who knows what the plans will be . Still no official announcement from anyone about the reasoning or the future of the shoe..

The red from the sole? There's hardly any red on the shoe.

here they say - A Jordan Brand spokesperson has confirmed with us that a "minor cosmetic flaw"

https://solecollector.com/news/2018/09/air-jordan-13-carmelo-anthony-class-of-2002-release-canceled

but i don't really believe this reason , there was much a more flaws in any jordan shoes or others before...
they rarly cancel the release , and in a day before...

i guess we will wait and see

If anyone happens to see these an at outlet and wouldn’t mind assisting an oop, please dm me. I’m pretty bummed these got scrapped, I need these for the collection and I’m not gonna pay that new fake hype markup because of the way these went down.

NYC doesn’t even have any outlets..

Also all this time I thought the upper paws material was suede and not nylon

Back
Top Bottom