Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Are some of y’all buying and gonna attempt to do the return/repurchase thing next month for the 30% off or just not gonna worry about it?

For those of us banking on someone from NT coming through I don’t see how that’d be possible

These are ready for fall
pic via ig
43693428_2136208639747091_6157929938888797577_n.jpg

called las vegas south outlet..they said they haven't received them yet..i'mma go down there this weekend..if anyone in the vegas area finds them before then hit me up

called las vegas south outlet..they said they haven't received them yet..i'mma go down there this weekend..if anyone in the vegas area finds them before then hit me up
They Prbly have then just haven’t put on the floor yet, thats what 1 store told me

Went through prob 7 pairs and all had lil glue and paint imperfections on midsole. It seems they painted the whole bottom sole Red then slapped on that Yellow Suede Nubuck and red was behind it.

Attachments

• 31CD5773-2CBF-4338-A9C6-6C090F290552.jpeg
    31CD5773-2CBF-4338-A9C6-6C090F290552.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 42
Went through prob 7 pairs and all had lil glue and paint imperfections on midsole. It seems they painted the whole bottom sole Red then slapped on that Yellow Suede Nubuck and red was behind it.
Which store was this?

nice, I assume you can't go back during FF and get that discount :lol:

these under $100 would be a steal
Well I prbly can cause my cousin nephew is the manger at the one in Ontario Mills

I used the 10% military discount today tho
so I’m Gucci with $144

Smithfield Outlet only has 9.5x2 (both 9.5 were trash), 10.5 & 11. After some guy and his ole lady bought 13 pairs. Which too be honest most pairs has major defects. Doubt he looked at all 13 pairs

It took me going through 3 boxes and swapping 2 right pairs to leave out with a decent 11.5. So be smart when trying to find help for your size.

Smithfield Outlet only has 9.5x2 (both 9.5 were trash), 10.5 & 11. After some guy and his ole lady bought 13 pairs. Which too be honest most pairs has major defects. Doubt he looked at all 13 pairs

It took me going through 3 boxes and swapping 2 right pairs to leave out with a decent 11.5. So be smart when trying to find help for your size.
This right here. I looked thru as many as i could to make sure the pairs for me and fellow NTers were as clean as possible. Minimal to no bleeding, scuffs, even toe boxes, even went as far as getting a better looking box that wasnt all trashed and bent up...check your pairs fellas.

Last edited:

Yup.
Can definitely confirm this. I had to go through like 6-7 boxes, mixing and matching at:

Gilroy Ca
IMG_20181024_190732.jpg

Called Milpitas, Livermore and SL. Nada.

Saratoga said they were getting them, but not sure when.

Back
Top Bottom