Jordan 13 "Chinese Singles Day" - Nov. 11?

i've yet to see a single pair in that (my) size anywhere: ebay, goat, flightclub, etcif anyone has access to a pair please let me know...

Sorry but you're a little late to the game with these.
They dropped back in November.

At the time, Kicks-Crew had a FSR and I got my sz 13 pair which is not so easy in Asia.

My buddy purchased a pair from a collector he knows from Hong Kong.
He got a original receipt with his pair from the Nike store in Hong Kong. .

I compared my size 13 to his pair and both were identical.
I felt confident after comparing them that my Kicks-Crews pair was legit.

Last edited:

what size?
US 11.5
Sorry but you're a little late to the game with these.
They dropped back in November.

At the time, Kicks-Crew had a FSR and I got my sz 13 pair which is not so easy in Asia.

My buddy purchased a pair from a collector he knows from Hong Kong.
He got a original receipt with his pair from the Nike store in Hong Kong. .

I compared my size 13 to his pair and both were identical.
I felt confident after comparing them that my Kicks-Crews pair was legit.
I actually ordered a size 12 form them. 100% legit. I know they'll run slighty big on me. They never had a size 11.5 which is why I'm asking. From my research it seems 11.5 never released but I thought maybe there would be a chance. Thanks!

US 11.5

I actually ordered a size 12 form them. 100% legit. I know they'll run slighty big on me. They never had a size 11.5 which is why I'm asking. From my research it seems 11.5 never released but I thought maybe there would be a chance. Thanks!

Doesn't seem likely Nike skipped the 11.5 but based on your experience it looks that way. Go figure...

I paid Fake education $15 to LC the first pair I had. I knew they were legit, but I also knew buyers would want more than my word, nor would they accept the NT LC ( Thank you all the same @skep
 , my LC started with you 
nthat.gif
).

I'd advise you do the same.
thanks I no mine are legit tho I got them checked I just want a receipt for all the **** talkers just to have some proof to and in case I ever want to sell them I would like to show them I also have the receipt
but it still wouldnt be a legit receipt for your pair. you had to go buy it from somebody elses pair. so technically the haters can stll talk ish cause your pair didnt come with a receipt lol.

thats what we're here for. personally i'd never pay someone for a LC, especially @FakeEducation - he has a terrible rap sheet.
Was stuck in a corner, since in Dubai, everybody expects a receipt when they buy on the resell market ( fair enough to them).

also, I didn't know fake education had a bad rep, I thought he was a good authority 
nerd.gif
. Thanks for the tip.
Had no idea he was charging people for a legit check
I got a legit check from @kingofvi , no charge, awesome guy. a british Jordan collector. but he wasn't well known in Dubai. also I didn't see many people on instagram with these kicks.

but it still wouldnt be a legit receipt for your pair. you had to go buy it from somebody elses pair. so technically the haters can stll talk ish cause your pair didnt come with a receipt lol.
roll.gif

Last edited:

I paid Fake education $15 to LC the first pair I had. I knew they were legit, but I also knew buyers would want more than my word, nor would they accept the NT LC ( Thank you all the same @skep

, my LC started with you :nthat: ).

I'd advise you do the same.
thanks I no mine are legit tho I got them checked I just want a receipt for all the **** talkers just to have some proof to and in case I ever want to sell them I would like to show them I also have the receipt

eggsactly

Wow, KC is using UPS express saver now?!.. Nothing on my radar for the next couple weeks so I figured I'd check these out in hand.

Pain in the neck gettin the paint off.. and tedious with all the red surrounding it.

pretty sure they are in our sponsors page

They've had sponsors before of retailers deemed to sell UA's. Early on, Kickz Crew was shady with pairs, people gave them a break because they figured they were legit because they were "sponsors".

Last edited:
I don't think any of you guys know what your talking about or never ordered from the site

kickscrew is legit

Got both the CNY 12's and the singles day kicks from them and I could not be happier with the shoes and the quick delivery time from Hong Kong

I get faster shipping from HK then the west coast for some reason

Don't forget shipping for one shoe from HK is $40.00

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom