Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

sorry in advance if this is a dumb question but....how do yall deal with loose threads? my chutneys came with several loose threads sticking out thats noitceable. theyre not super long so i cant really go at it with a scissor. i might try a nailclipper when i get home.
Sewing, fabric scissors.

Pretty cheap and do a great job.

Most of the smaller ones have an angled edge to allow for getting flush up against (in this case) the edge of the shoe.
thanks! reppd! i might actually order a pair from walmart. doesnt hurt to have a pair stashed for situations like this. JB be having the jacked craftmanship most of the time.

I sent an invoice for Chutneys to City Blue last night about 3am and today around 5pm I got my invoice with the 30% off....that free shipping makes it even better man, so clutch !
View media item 2472334

Last edited:
Sent email Sunday night, ordered Monday, expected to receive Friday based on tracking. I'm in CA, btw.

Sent email Sunday night, ordered Monday, expected to receive Friday based on tracking. I'm in CA, btw.

Same here. Ordered on Monday too. Should be here Friday. Also in CA.

Can't beat free expedited shipping and no tax.

Ordered the alternate Motorsport away from them also.

Can't wait for the chutney pair to come in.

Last edited:
Same here. Ordered on Monday too. Should be here Friday. Also in CA.

Can't beat free expedited shipping and no tax.

Ordered the alternate Motorsport away from them also.

Can't wait for the chutney pair to come in.

are the alternate 4s on discount also?

Cityblue does a sale for pretty much every holiday
And also every Monday
If stock is sitting they will pretty much disco anything

Cityblue does a sale for pretty much every holiday
And also every Monday
If stock is sitting they will pretty much disco anything
Man I just saw the #mysteryMondays....Damn! I will have to check back weekly to see if they get in any PG's or Kobe's....is Lapstone the same way ? Thanks for the info! +rep

CB be hurting our wallets with all these discos but hey with all these releases its a win-win for everyone. They get paid and we get what we want, so can't complain. 

Back
Top Bottom