Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

DHL just dropped off the brave blues from 290
Didn't come doubled boxed but looks like the box didn't get damaged [emoji]128077[/emoji]
But who cares about a damn box for $111 I'll take it!

View media item 2472983

Last edited:
How did you get them for $111? That's what I'm trying to pay and I DESPERATELY need the shoes ASAP!!!

Last week someone posted a link
290square was doing a I think 24 hour sale or something for like 30% off
It was 99 euro so came out to around $111 shipped
It was 389 Turkish dollars lol
389 Turkish Lira equals
110.81 US Dollar

Last edited:
rooster rooster [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] im expecting my box today from 290 and hope the shoes or box aren't damaged also. I recall seeing the double box option when ordering...i will go with that option next time

Yeah I was shocked that the box is basically in mint condition considering it was shipped from turkey in a bag
DHL keep up the good work [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Reps again to @swdenny for posting the 290sqm link a week ago. Rep this man. Can't beat getting them for $114.

The box was shipped monday and arriving in san diego by Thursday? Not bad

Last edited:
[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji]Yea. I know right. It was the PayPal conversion rate or some ish like that....

Wow plats are on clearance but you cant use the summer20 code for it

Nike is on some bull 

My chutneys also coming in tomorrow

I bet i get mine faster than you! 
laugh.gif

My usps guy always drops off right before noon

Dude always says whats up and tells me to have a nice day

I say thanks man you too.....then i give the package a quick shake to hear if theres a lighter 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Placed my order this afternoon, will be leaving the country next Wednesday. Hopefully i'll get them by Tuesday latest so I can rock overseas..

It will not allow you to use a Nike issued code for those clearanced lows either.

I used to like to buy directly from Nike but that is changing quickly. The only upside is their easy returns and free shipping.

They are limiting discounts now, they rarely have the best prices to begin with, no customer loyalty program to reward money spent.

I'm telling myself no, but I've got giftcards and they screwed the Spizike release up. We clearly will never get the UNC low PE. May buy these and drop some University Blue laces in. They likely won't ever do the Neutral Grey highs again.

Last edited:
It will not allow you to use a Nike issued code for those clearanced lows either.

I used to like to buy directly from Nike but that is changing quickly. The only upside is their easy returns and free shipping.

They are limiting discounts now, they rarely have the best prices to begin with, no customer loyalty program to reward money spent.
And thats why im a CB fanman

Yeah really can't get good deals on NDC anymore
I was shocked when they had the met reds and ms4 for so cheap during the flash sale
Only deals to be had are at the outlets now
Even discount codes are kinda pointless for Jordan's
I have a 20% discount code almost used it on the chutneys
Thank god I waited....my patience paid off
Got it for much cheaper thru CB

I've been hitting up outlets more often now
My last few runs I got some killer pickups [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You gotta love Cityblue
For $131.25
You would have to wait months for a price like that thru Nike if you were lucky
View media item 2473789

Last edited:
Yeah really can't get good deals on NDC anymore
I was shocked when they had the met reds and ms4 for so cheap during the flash sale
Only deals to be had are at the outlets now
Even discount codes are kinda pointless for Jordan's
I have a 20% discount code almost used it on the chutneys
Thank god I waited....my patience paid off
Got it for much cheaper thru CB

I've been hitting up outlets more often now
My last few runs I got some killer pickups [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You gotta love Cityblue
View media item 2473789
I'm swole still can't get invoices from city blue on these or alt motor sports in a 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom