Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

I'm swole still can't get invoices from city blue on these or alt motor sports in a 10.5

Check Lapstone & Hammer...that is their nicer sister store. If L&H has stock, request an invoice from City Blue again and mention the L&H stock in your comment. This worked for me before.

how long do they take to ship? (city blue) 

Paid for invoice on Monday
They shipped it out on Wednesday
I'm in Chicago they ship from philly
They use usps 2 day priority

I also ordered alt ms4 from CB
Paid invoice on monday
They shipped it on Thursday
Should be here Saturday
So processing and shipping times varies depending on how busy they are

Last edited:
Paid for invoice on Monday
They shipped it out on Wednesday
I'm in Chicago they ship from philly
They use usps 2 day priority

I also ordered alt ms4 from CB
Paid invoice on monday
They shipped it on Thursday
Should be here Saturday
So processing and shipping times varies depending on how busy they are

Same here for me. Chutney should arrive today. The 4's tomorrow as well.

Bought same time frame as you did.

If CB isn't busy sometimes I've gotten shipping from them same day after paying invoice
So basically I pay invoice and get shoes 2 days later
You can't beat that

Stockx pair came in today.  Happy with these.  Quality is good.  Suede is very nice.  Definitely an underrated shoe in my opinion.  Gold jumpman is a nice touch.

i copped a pair of chutneys from a footlocker. box didnt have the usual FTL sticker. and below. whats the chance that sum1 returned fufus? lool...but besides that, these things are nice.

My city blue chutneys came in today decent quality some little glue marks. Lighter and stickers included.

Last edited:
Received my pair from StockX.  Has some scuffs on the side.  Is the panel supposed to have a faded look to it?

Anybody seen the platinums on sale anywhere? 
Try good ole CB, they told me they on twitter they wasnt on sale... But send an invoice you might get lucky

My CB chuts came in yesterday, i just opened them nice touch with a 15% disco code... and all the stickers and the lighter...

Last edited:
City Blue only an online shop? I see they have a google maps location near me in Sacramento but doesn't look like a retail shop really 

Try good ole CB, they told me they on twitter they wasnt on sale... But send an invoice you might get lucky

My CB chuts came in yesterday, i just opened them nice touch with a 15% disco code... and all the stickers and the lighter...

You only got 15% off?
You didn't get 25% off?

You only got 15% off?
You didn't get 25% off?
I got the 25%, the 15% is for a future purchase, its not valid on email orders.. but ill take it

I got the 25%, the 15% is for a future purchase, its not valid on email orders.. but ill take it

Yeah CB gives those 15% off code for every purchase
I've gotten one for every purchase so far
Honestly it's useless
They always have better sales for non email orders
Sometimes for 50% off

Yeah CB gives those 15% off code for every purchase
I've gotten one for every purchase so far
Honestly it's useless
They always have better sales for non email orders
Sometimes for 50% off
Yeah, thats what i said the 4th is coming up soon... soooo hopefully they will bless us again

Back
Top Bottom