Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Solid price on eastbay.  Makes me want to grab a pair for next summer.

Aside from the toebox being synthetic leather, these things are awesome.
They go with everything and are extremely comfortable, as is every 13 imho.
Pull the trigger, doubt they go much cheaper with full sizes available, you wont regret it at all.

Aside from the toebox being synthetic leather, these things are awesome.
They go with everything and are extremely comfortable, as is every 13 imho.
Pull the trigger, doubt they go much cheaper with full sizes available, you wont regret it at all.

I said $120 was my bite price and after taxes these work out to like $125.

I just bought Lebron XIV Red Carpets and the Cement Jordan Spizike retro inside of the last month. I need to slow down.

None of y'all gonna slow down
Each and every one of you gonna pull some kind of trigger this weekend [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Already pulled trigger on something else....probably pull another trigger this weekend
It's gonna be an expensive 4th of July weekend....best get ready lol

Each and every one of you gonna pull some kind of trigger this weekend [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Already pulled trigger on something else....probably pull another trigger this weekend

I keep my finger on a fully automatic with a fully loaded clip. I'm trigger happy though.

Jive talk, bruh!  

NT'ers, are we not capable of sitting out a release weekend?

Probably not,
roll.gif

I was gonna post a pic of a Detroit lions tshirt I got from Nike with my brave blues to see if it matched
But when I opened the package there was a Green Bay packers hat inside lol
I returned that garbage back to ups and called up Nike so they could file a claim with ups
So I got a packers hat and dude from New York is gonna get a lions shirt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Did a ups choice pickup at ups store
Ups put my label on dude's package smh lol

Last edited:
Shade of purple is solid but doesn't look great against the white imo...would've been better if they were a Kings away colorway.

Executed well though, they look sharp.

Shade of purple is solid but doesn't look great against the white imo...would've been better if they were a Kings away colorway.

Executed well though, they look sharp.

Could drop in some silvery laces for that Kings Away look?

I'm still trying to talk myself out of buying a pair of these from Eastbay. I wanted the UNC lows we will never get lol. If I buy I'm putting in UNC blue laces. I've already got a pair on deck that are actual Jordan laces back when they made laces.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I agree with the guy who said Kings Blk/Purple colorway. But you did a great job on these

Those look dope, nice job. Wasn't there some MJ pic of him wearing something similar. Maybe it was a mid xiii with the white and purple?

Back
Top Bottom