Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Ya'll know we all gonna eventually pay for these deals right??

hopefully not for a little while tho

Last edited:
I think eventually nike gonna start playing the limited card again

let's hope not tho

I don't think the production numbers per release are an issue, it's just that JB went from 1-2 releases a month to 1 (or more) a week or so. This has led to bad cws, bad QC and releases sitting. I'd argue they could probably sell more shoes (even at full retail) if the cut back on the sheer number of releases and put out better quality releases.

Look at how well the Space Jam 11s and last year's Flu Game and Master 12s sold... If JB put out fewer releases and spent more time per release, we would likely see more quality releases like that instead of halfa--ed releases like Mango 9 lows, Radio Raheem 2s, Letterman 1s, etc.

I don't think the production numbers per release are an issue, it's just that JB went from 1-2 releases a month to 1 (or more) a week or so. This has led to bad cws, bad QC and releases sitting. I'd argue they could probably sell more shoes (even at full retail) if the cut back on the sheer number of releases and put out better quality releases.

Look at how well the Space Jam 11s and last year's Flu Game and Master 12s sold... If JB put out fewer releases and spent more time per release, we would likely see more quality releases like that instead of halfa--ed releases like Mango 9 lows, Radio Raheem 2s, Letterman 1s, etc.

Quantity over Quality.

You put out 10 colorways instead of just 3 and you stand a chance to pull more customers in who like the other colorways instead of just those who would buy the 3 colorways regardless.

Even if they sell for 75% of MSRP a profit is still being made.

Quantity over Quality.

You put out 10 colorways instead of just 3 and you stand a chance to pull more customers in who like the other colorways instead of just those who would buy the 3 colorways regardless.

Even if they sell for 75% of MSRP a profit is still being made.

My point was that they could still sell a ton of pairs at full retail if they put thought and effort into each release. Hell, last year's Space Jams set a sales record for Nike and the retail for those was $220+, I don't think a single pair hit public discount (so not Swoosh accounts, etc.) either.

Not only that, but with fewer releases, they could streamline production so production costs could be cut and QC would have a chance to improve as well. This would also increase the brand's value as it would translate into better quality products.

Last edited:
put an offer in goat or stock x

Have never used either. Any tips? All legit?
shoes get sent to be authenticated then shipped to you if they pass.
Tip? It's easy, place an offer and then wait to see if someone accepts it. You are then charged and the process begins
When I got the chutneys for 120, there was no offers for my sz at the time so my offer for 120 was the highest. Think it only took like 2 hours for someone to accept it lol

I think eventually nike gonna start playing the limited card again

let's hope not tho
Jordan Brand made more money than almost the entire basketball apparel business as a whole. I've said this over and over. Jordan Brand will produce more quantities than ever due to their 5 year growth plan. And think of it this way. The oldest sneakerheads are now close to 50. The retail demographics of Jordans are growing due to aging sneakerheads

Not only that, but with fewer releases, they could streamline production so production costs could be cut and QC would have a chance to improve as well. This would also increase the brand's value as it would translate into better quality products.

Isn't that what they're planning to do?

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-consumer-direct-offense

"Nike is editing to amplify — reducing its styles by 25 percent, and offering a deeper selection of key franchises."

Isn't that what they're planning to do?

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-consumer-direct-offense

"Nike is editing to amplify — reducing its styles by 25 percent, and offering a deeper selection of key franchises."

This is great news for all of us, if true.

We need more releases like Space Jam 11s, where there are plenty of pairs to go around and almost everyone was satisfied with the quality of the release.

For the still deciding on the Chutneys, I just received an invoice for $131.?? From City Blue. HUGE SHOUT OUT to the people who posted about the discount & links. I'll be returning one pair i bought from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom