Jordan 14.5 (catalog pic)

cant even c the detail on the black ones
i mean they str88
decent compared to the other horrific shoes they be makin when they try to combine classic sshoes

it pisses me offf
and they wonder why people arent copppin jays anymore

those are one of the better .5 and they actually make the 15s look nice. i actually hate the 15 but these make them tolerable since the 14s are one of my favs.my opinion

They look more-so like prototypes of what the XIV or XV should have looked like. They favor the XIV more tho. IMO, not bad, might cop.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Actually, they are going to do this with the 15SE releasing next year. This shoe is based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs of the AJ 15.
No it's not. The XV SE is just a remake of the XV's, it's not "based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs".

I think Octavio from JB designed the SE's.
I could of sworn I read somewhere where Gentry said the 15SE was based off of a 15 concept design. I could be wrong, but I'm going to do a littleresearch and see if I can find that quote.

I'm diggin them. Copped. These and V.5's are the two .5's that I've liked so far. The blk/blue v.5's though...

They look clean.. And if they are as good as the 14s I will be copping for basketball puposes. I love ballin in 14s!!!

Back
Top Bottom