Jordan 14.5 (catalog pic)

Please JB...stop the madness...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan brand 23

i am 100% sure i hold more shoe knowlege then alot of you on here... a fact not an opinion.

wow now you're just running your mouth with a membership less than a month old and saying this twice of your <20 posts most of these are opinions
indifferent.gif
@ you jordan brand 23

r people def here r wat?
i am sure i hold more shoe knowledge than alot of you on here.
i can tell by the way you guys hold discussions, your sense is never present. Also the so called facts your discusions consist of.
your facts r never on point, your right i might have like 20 posts, but im also the one who's been solving alot of the bull.... threads you guys put
on here so..........
you lose polkaaspot
no offense.... just statin facts kid.

Seeing how the XIV is a far superior shoe to the XV, I would have prefered a shoe with more XIV and less XV for looks and performance. I loved the fit of theXIV's. If I could, I would change it a little to look like this(bear with me, I just made it in paint at work):

I probably still wouldn't get them...I'd rather just buy some XIV's off ebay

15's itself are TRASH maybe the all black and red are okey but i deffinately like the idea of them two put together.

FIRE!!!!

~~~IamDAone1~~~

Uh Jordan brand 23- You make no sense..You saying you know more then someone who actually works for Nike???...

aww man. 14 was the only jordan i bought when i was young. had some black/white/green colorway and i can't believe they're butchering the 14's...

excuse me
but not many people on here WORK for nike.
is a FEW people.....MAJORITY?
i leave that up for u 2 decide.
an once again, all im sayin is i am VERY knowlegeble of the shoe game
thats all
and truthfully, i realized i hold more knowledge than alot of cats on here
that basic arff23

I have to wait for some good pics of these. some might hate the .5 concepts, but these got potential to change minds.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow...thank god that was a fan rendering.
Billy,

I was confused...obviously you were as well?

JM

People are still talking about these like they are coming out. Apparently people are too lazy to read replies, even when they come from some of our bestsources of info. I quoted those sources for everyones convenience. These were just a drawing by a fan, drawing what he would think a 14.5 should look like,THATS IT! I like his drawing too, but thats all it is. Now as for jordanbrand 23 I am not sure what you meant by saying:
a fan renderring? thats the real joke.
roll.gif

i am 100% sure i hold more shoe knowlege then alot of you on here
are you saying JM and Billy are both wrong? because if thats the point you were trying to make... well I just have no comment for that.

if that wasn't your point I'm not sure why you are just saying how super knowledgeable you are for no real reason, just tossing it out there. Anytimesomebody just randomly promotes their knowledge with no type of support I for one really question the validity of their claims. For the record I am not allthat knowledgeable of the "shoe game" so if you are planning to defend yourself by bashing me go ahead, but that does not mean anything. I can atleast admit I am hear to learn.

"excuse me
but not many people on here WORK for nike.
is a FEW people.....MAJORITY?
i leave that up for u 2 decide.
an once again, all im sayin is i am VERY knowlegeble of the shoe game
thats all
and truthfully, i realized i hold more knowledge than alot of cats on here
that basic arff23"

Uh....What???
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom