Jordan 16.5 Cool Grey (Not Stealth/Navy)

YO! I saw them at Footlocker over the weekend...

(cam phone pic)

2qb6hoz.jpg

DF!!!

anybody thinking these will hit outlets will probaly be dissappointed. this color was very limited. we got two pair in each size at my store which is one ofthe top stores in the region. i wanted to cop during ea but the 10.5 and 11 are gone and the 11.5 too. i like these.

These are very attractive....but not deserving of my money. But I agree with gentry187....this would be an amazing cw on some retro XVIs.

i picked mine up @ footlocker last friday w. the friends and family discount so then ended up being around 90..

Thinking about it, the smooth Nubuck on these things is delicious.

Might have to grab an extra pair...

^word, they should retro the xvi in cool greys n i would most definitely rock them

Honestly I'd buy EVERY colorway of the 16.5, but they're just not comfortable at all. You can't deny the design is really good though.

Unfortunately these shoes look A LOT better in the picturesthan they do in person. Patent leather is not terriable when compared to 2001 patent leather, its the form of the shoe I dont like. Ive owned two pairs of OG16s and two pairs of OG 17s. With that said I just cant push myself far enough for buy them. The 16s cost $160 i believe, so they had to make quality cutssomewhere i guess.

Back
Top Bottom