Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

REMINDER:

There is NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this forum! Use the buy/sell forums to do so.

Any attempt to do so can/will result in your membership being reviewed and suspended.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

got 2 pairs, 2 confrmation emails, BOOSTED! not my size though
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Quote:
Does anyone have any information on the 95's that are dropping as well???
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

sz's 9-13 are all sold out my bad MOD check me in the buy/sell forum
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

Yes THANK YOU SeRveJaYs4JaYs for that link you helped me alot if it wasn't for that link I prob would have missed out thanks alot man.
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

Thank You SeRveJaYs4JaYs for your help!

Without the code I couldn't have gotten a pair, I tried everything, every type search imaginable, and the product code. That site was a mess, it took 5 attempts before the order went thru.

Thanks Again to everyone that helped and provided information!!!!!!

It is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

yup greatly appreciated... my deal is how many of these were made? cause i didnt even get my size and everyone knew these flew off of the website...

it was very weird that they aren't showing the shoes let alone the jordans.

any way thanks for everyones help and can't wait for my pair to come

didnt hear the alarm go off so i had to get a size bigger then i usually wear, i'll live though. Will be searching the B/S/T forum in a few days.

Got Mine!!! Helps having big feet :wink:
wink.gif
. Although I was kind of bummed. I was checking out with size 17's (my true size), and they were in my cart, and the order was being processesd (or so I thought), but in my age part of the order, I put 80, instead of 1980. So I was looking at the damn screen for 10 minutes and when I finally figured out what happened, the shoes were gone. But the 18's were still there, so I picked up those (a little big, maybe to big for hoopin, but good for loungin/lifting). So I'm alright :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, I think these shoes are TIGHT! And imagine the Hype surrounding this colorway if they were 3's? Yikes. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Ah, well....... I tried.

The Air Max are BEAUTIFUL I might just have to pick those up instead!!!!

dang, probably gonna cop cheaper on the bay later
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Back
Top Bottom