Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

babymj.....was there still a good size run left when you were there....i need an 11.5 or an 11

babymj whats the story behind the flints? u get them today to or something? if so killer pick up i need another pair.

The rep that took my order said i wouldnt receive confirmation that they will ship out the shoes this afternoon.....Anyone else told the same???
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i tried to order a 2nd pair though of niketown chicago for a friend and i got a voicemail. :frown:
frown.gif

just tried at NTSF AND CHITOWN, Chitown only has 8.5 and lower

NTSF has my size but they said that they wont ship anything till monday because it is a charity release. Did anyone else get this same info?

i was under the impression that people have been getting their pairs shipped out to them...let me know, thank you

Team Pacific Northwest​
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
23Jump45Man's HEAT AUCTIONS HERE!
.....http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ23jump45manQQhtZ-1

Are there any other Nike Town's taking phone orders? Nike Town Chicago and LA are out of anything above 8.5 and I need an 11 or 11.5. Nike Town Atlanta is taking phone orders until Tuesday.

** Didn't see the post above **

Quote:
i tried to order a 2nd pair though of niketown chicago for a friend and i got a voicemail

Call now. The Reason why you were recieving the voicemail is because there are alot of customer's doing alot of over the phone orders. If they ran out, be sure to try NTLV, my boy just ordered his pair there. I just checked my online banking and saw that Nike Town Chi-Town deducted the payment. So my second pair is good too go =]

Quote:
Are there any other Nike Town's taking phone orders? Nike Town Chicago and LA are out of anything above 8.5 and I need an 11 or 11.5. Nike Town Atlanta is taking phone orders until Tuesday.

Try Nike Town Las Vegas.

Set my alarm last night at 2:30 AM, copy and pasted the link, (props to the original poster) and got my 13. I'm pleased. BTW, kid who designed these had over 40 surgeries on his right arm... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

SO LOOKS LIKE THESE GONNA RESELL GOOD.....TOO BAD I WAS TOO DRUNK TO KOP THIS MORNING....BUT HEY...WIN SOME LOOSE SOME...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

Back
Top Bottom