Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

Seriously, I walked into Niketown Chicago at 8 am, copped my pair of 10s along with the AM95s.

THEY HAVE A NEAR FULL SIZE RUN LEFT!

Out of the six pairs of Doernbecher kicks, the AJ 2 was the one that had the least amount of stock. NT NY got double what NT CHI got.....and I seriously had my pick of the litter of size 10s.

If outlets ship, I wonder if Niketowns do. If so, call Niketown Chicago! Tons left, even after people camped out!
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Thanks Flint!

Nice to know you can actually get some good word on NT! :smokin
smokin.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

The shoe is fire, no doubt, but I have one reservation about this shoe... I saw 115.00 suggested retail on the boxtag. If 100-percent of the proceeds go to charity, why is there an extra 25.00 tacked onto the price???

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Just ordered my 2 pairs from niketown chi and while i was on the phone they got flooded with calls.....congrats to all who copped and goodluck to all trying......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Flint,

I don't suppose you were camping with Flip. Lol. I just did a phone order with Chi-City. The lady said she'll give me a conformation call in a little bit. I managed to get a size 10 on www.nike.com. But I really need my 10.5. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed until I get the conformation cost from Nike Chi-City. Both of my pairs should be comming in on Tuesday the latest. Congrat's to everyone that was able to get there pair. Nike.com was very unprofessional and very un-organized.

-Danny.

Nklebrkr & shoedinimd, glad I was able to help you guys get your pairs! This board should always be about helping one another....

Quote:
Just ordered my 2 pairs from niketown chi and while i was on the phone they got flooded with calls.....

Should I ask them for a cut? LOL

khadafi252 - I totally feel you on the markup. Of the 6 Doernbecher shoes, the only shoe to have the retail perforated portion torn off was the Jordans. In chatting with a Niketown associate I know, he said they all were surprised to see the $115 tag on them.

Cincy, you are right, that is usual policy, but they seriously had a ton of pairs left. I think they got in close to 200 pairs. You figure, even if the 15-20 in line each got two pairs, you still got a ton left. The two dressing rooms downstairs by mens running held all the shoes; you could see clearly in one of them it was all grey/black Jordan boxes. They had a bunch.

Quote:
Flint, I don't suppose you were camping with Flip. Lol. I just did a phone order with Chi-City.
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]/flintgreynt

So how do these shoes fit? I usually get a size 11 in every shoe I own except the IV's, which I get an 11.5. There was no size 11 when I ordered, so I had to go up to 11.5. Will there be a lot more room or will it just be wider. People who have the II, please let me know.

Also, everyone was running around here saying it was a 5:30 AM release on the east coast. I woke up at 5:10 and the 11's were gone. What time did the shoes go up? I tried searching on the site for minutes and nothing, then came on here and clicked on that link. Is it possible that these went up around 3?

Lastly, I received the order confirmation, but will I get a shipping and tracking confirmation. Let me know NT. Thanks

Quote:
Just ordered my 2 pairs from niketown chi and while i was on the phone they got flooded with calls.....congrats to all who copped and goodluck to all trying......

I ordered another pair from niketown chi. Did you get your conformation on the phone, or they took down your information and said they will call you back?

Just called NT CHI and they're sending mine today. NT NY doesn't do phone orders and it would cost me the same if i pick it up there (gas, toll, tax). So if you don't feel like driving, give them a call, but you have to be patient. Took me at least 20 mins to get thru. Also let them know if you want to overnight or regular shipping coz they didn't ask me how I want it shipped so I had to call back.
yEah babY!!
anybody wear a size 8/8.5, hit me up

bmp and true blue spizikes..hit me up

ref: arc9802

Shoutout to 160jordansdeep, BotzLuv23, Brian, all #'s 1-6 that were in the front of the line at NTNY. Got my 2 pairs, maybe get 2 more later.

Congrats to everyone who copped these. I jumped on-line to see if there was anything else available since I'm miles away from a NikeTown. Only a size 13 if anyone wants to jump on NDC this morning. I wound up getting the Blk/Met Gold Melo M4's, so I guess it wasn't a complete failure.

"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

Very easy cop at NTLA. They were even taking phone orders when I picked them up. Clean super clean II's

just got a call from a nike rep, asked me if i wanted both orders that i placed or if it was a mistake. told him um noo def not a mistake haha, boosted. did anyone else who bought multiple pairs get a similar call?
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

I'm just glad I got my 2 pairs. Can't wait till they come in. Size 11 all day :pimp:
pimp.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

are there still any left at ntsf....im plannin to go on my lunch break in about an hour.....thanks in advance

yes yes! shouts to searchin4js, 160jordansdeep, brian, NJ dudes, "scarface", numbers 1 & 2...bascially all the dudes that helped make that time bearable and worthwhile. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Second 2 None
...coming soon...

eBaY aUcTiOnS

yo i couldnt even get them online!!! i used the link and everything at 230am they was all sold out!!! but its cool i just got some ds red white and grey xiii's for 145 so im happy :lol:
laugh.gif

When Jena 6 Dont exsist, Tell em Thats when Ill stop saying B!tch.BIIIIIIEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH

Quote:
FLINTGREY
Thanks for the info you gave out....I'm in Miami, FL and ended up ordering them over the phone from Niketown Chicago....Got my 8 1/2....
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done
DADE COUNTY

Back
Top Bottom