Jordan 2009 $39 @ Marshalls

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

Not a bad shoe at all. If you can get them for $39, just do it. My only issue with them is the "high heel" feel. Takes a while to get used to. I would describe them as a high performance bball shoe, not for rocking casually.

exactly...this is a performance basketball shoe not something for the runway. 

You can go wrong for $39.. the AJ2009's not only look terrible, but they perform terrible. The soles don't hold up expect a rolled ankle here and there, the shoe sits too high off the ground. I played in these for LESS than a month and I regretted ever giving them a chance.

Save your money and buy the AJ2010's... now those shoes are AMAZING. (I played in the White/Black-Red and destroyed them, was going to move on to the Hyperfuse/Hyperdunk 2010 but decided to stick with the AJ2010's and got the Black/Carolina joints)

I only seen 4 people total wearing the 2009. A young hipster coupster, and two elderly dudes. They copped the HOF 2009's for 40.00 at an outlet spot.

ive seena few people wearing them..mostly younger kids...

im eager for the posting

"Jordan 2010 $39 at Marshalls"...i think they sold worse than the 2009s

i'm almost 100% positive marshall's sells fake shoes... i've seen colorways there that were not legit... just a heads up

i'm almost 100% positive marshall's sells fake shoes... i've seen colorways there that were not legit... just a heads up

I'm going to swing by my local Marshall's tomorrow for sure! They aren't the best Jordans by a long shot, but for that price you really can't go wrong.

I might pick these up if I see 'em today. Not a personal favorite, but they might serve a purpose at some point. 

At that price I'd pick those up. I've still got a pair of black ones -- they're alright. Pretty stiff fit, but that's it.

i would take the black/white pair (not the one pictured above for $40 easy.) i know its not the nicest shoe(better looking then some orthopedics) but people that i know say they are comfortable.

I CAN'T FIND THESE AT ANY MARSHALLS ANYWHERE IN NEWYORK CITY FOR 39.00....DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH MARSHALLS IN NEW YORK, OR EVEN NEW JERSEY?

Back
Top Bottom