Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I wish I could get the "L" e-mail for some type of closure so I can foolishly stop checking my e-mail, spam email, and credit card statement every couple hours SMH...

I don't think y'all truly understand, I NEEDED these and would've loved to have gotten them for retail. Now I gotta pay $1500+ which PISSES ME OFF!!!

17cvmw.jpg

Beautiful
lNEg8.gif

Yo, has everyone who got the W email had their card charged? No charges showing up for me yet. Starting to get nervous my bank flagged the charge. Never bought anything from kawsone before
My credit card still says pending..it usually gets charged after a couple hours so I’m a little worried

cousin won a pair for me on a entry wondering how much should i bless him with....?

I had one co-worker and one friend hit for me and I gave them each $630 for the shoes. You gotta make sure everyone eat's when people are helping each other out.

But I would give him however much you feel like is fair and you are able to shell out.

Last edited:
i didn't get an W or L email.
does that mean im disqualified?

Kinda sucks because i entered another entry because the first one had a "please wait" and i thought it was because i entered the wrong billing address for it.

oh well

I think it real sad that Kaws, is the only one who knows how to release a limited shoe.

He really was Santa kaws for this release.

I got a pending charge, got the confirmation email, shoes were delivered to me personally and are in perfect condition safely inside my house....................am i good?

NO....lock your windows.

It's funny to see peoples reactions.. this release was unlike any other..
There are no towers of KAWS on social media, IG plugs came up dry... so did your local consignment shop..mayyybe they had a couple pairs but by no means multiple FSR's ...but now that we have them and "they" dont , kids are thinking they're abundant..cause we got the Ws for once..

LMFAO

People really are predictably irrational :wink:
most of the people that won these will resell, not understanding your point.

I wish I could get the "L" e-mail for some type of closure so I can foolishly stop checking my e-mail, spam email, and credit card statement every couple hours SMH...

I don't think y'all truly understand, I NEEDED these and would've loved to have gotten them for retail. Now I gotta pay $1500+ which PISSES ME OFF!!!

17cvmw.jpg

You have to change your name to JordanIVKing.

Back
Top Bottom