Jordan 46's???

they should just stop it at 23 then retro one pair number in various colors per year over the next 23 years.
Honestly, I have to agree with this. Maybe add new technologies along the way (i.e. make a VII with Zoom Air or something like that). But theline should stop at 23. It just makes sense. With all the buzz the XX3 has been getting, this is a way for JB to go out on top and always be revered. Ifthey keep going, it's just going to fizzle to nothingness, and that would be a damn shame.

2008 is all about "out with the old and in with the new". i reckon this market saturation of countdown packs and stuff is purely to get rid of allthe old styles and fans to be replaced with a completely new ones, ones which buy products from BRAND Jordan (like BRAND Nike or BRAND Adidas, etc) rather thanthose of us who have sort of affection towards the game's best ever player.

what happens to the jumpman when the man don't jump no more?
wink.gif

As popular as MJ is and his shoes, I can't possibly see the Air Jordan line lasting that long. That's like today's generation rockin some oldschool Bob Cousy's.
laugh.gif
The lineage of today's Air Jordans needs to stop the sig shoes now before it gets old and stale and people look at the Jordansas just another shoe.

what most don't realize is that team j's sell very well .. i have worked in a shoestore for a few years , and the masses mainly want the jumpman ... soending with the XX3 , putting team jordans on nikeid , focusing on the team line , and still releasing retros will most likely keep them where they have beenfor the past few years .. which is owning 70-85% out of the top 20 individual basketball shoe slots on the yearly gross sales charts

Man if you a real Jordan head them stopping at 23 is crazy.
I think the exact opposite. I'm a real Jordan head who has been disappointed with many of the decisions JB has made in the past few years. In my eyes it is vital that they stop the sig line now and just release true retros so that they don't taint the legacy. Horrible colorways andFrankenstein shoes are already ruining classics. I'm afraid if JB goes much farther they will ruin everything that Ive spent much of my life and moneyloving. All good things must come to an end and the only proper place to end the sig line is now.

Back
Top Bottom