Jordan 4's

Sorry if posted before, but I was on jumpman23.com just looking around and i clicked the "air jordans" tab and noticed the black/red 4's theypictured had a jumpman on the back. Is this what we can all expect the 4's to look like in the countdown packs? Just curious...because i remember readingsomewhere that the shoes were supposed to have nike air on the back. Not sure if that was just a rumor or not.

well i highly doubt that we will get the nike air on the back because JB seems that they just like to establish that u are getting a Jordan product so i thinkthere will be a jumpman....but damn on another note have u seen how fake those look on jumpman23.....somethin about durabuck uppers

change your title and then pray we're getting nike air back
eyes.gif

Who cares if it has a jumpman or nike air, just be happy they might come back out.

We need to worry about the quality, because they already look like a banana.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah im also worried about the actual quality of the shoe..really do hope that they are better when they actually release....I am happy that they might bereleased again though!

As much as I really want those IVs even tho they probably wont have Nike Air on the back, I'll pass on this pack and pick up the older retros.

Who cares if it has a jumpman or nike air, just be happy they might come back out.

You mean that they ARE coming back out... It's been confirmed that is the colorway for the countdown pack!!!!!

People keep crying over a pic of a pair of shoes that were a one off for an auction... Why can't everyone wait til the actual sample pics come out beforethey start criticizing the release. All people are doing now is spreading rumors and makign assumptions!!!!!

i agree. i prefer to keep my 99 retros distinguished, but the most disturbing thing to be concerned with is the look and quality.

I'm hopin' the shoe isn't shaped like a banana. For now, Nike Air can wait.

I'm hoping that they (JB) look on here and read everyone's rumors about the nike air/jumpman logo in packs. Then when it's time for them to show,they put what everyone wants on and the quality is 99'esqe and makes us all eat crow!!
pimp.gif

i'm just happy we getting them, i can finally have my chance at getting one of my grails without
the fear of them crumbling.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those IV's from the katrina auction anyway, regardless does it really matter if it has the nike/air or not, themajority people will wear them with jeans and it will cover up, I'm happy they releasing, the IV's are one of the best models, it would be better ifthe white/cements would release.

Back
Top Bottom