Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

In Baton Rouge, demand has been so tepid for these that I went 3/3 on raffles, and two of the stores were so desperate to sell they told me I could come pick the shoe up yesterday if I wanted to, if I would pay cash and they could ring the purchase up as a gift card  so there wouldn't be a paper trail.

I declined both offers because I don't like shady in any form, plus I like to get valid receipts, LOL. But this just shows how soft in-store demand is down here.

Not fazing me though, I'm going to cop them in an hour.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Ten years from now everyone will want a pair like the toro 5s.
I doubt it. These lost any little hype they had when it was confirmed they were Pro Stars instead of Space Jams. Plus they're ugly. Toros are probably the best non-og colorway IMO.

Ten years from now everyone will want a pair like the toro 5s.
I doubt it. These lost any little hype they had when it was confirmed they were Pro Stars instead of Space Jams. Plus they're ugly. Toros are probably the best non-og colorway IMO.

If someone was going to buy these just because of a nickname, well it's a name for those ppl... Besides idiot... Fear 5s are easily the best non OG cw IMO

Pro stars or space jams pick what ever stupid name you like

This was a easy pick up this morning.
I wish all retros releases where like this.

it shouldn't be a problem for anybody that wants them

Last edited:
Show up to my FTL at 6:00 am, was 4th in line, doors open at 8:00, dudes in front of me are a 10, 10.5, and 12, I ask for the 9.5, Manager says no 9.5, those are mine...we only got 12 pair total.  Take the 9.0, ticked, but they ended up fitting really well, so ended up all good.

Still, getting so tired of the shady releases in stores.  I get employees gotta get their's, but c'mon, not even a full size run of a low key release at open?  
mad.gif

Very happy with the shoe though, leather feels pretty good, nice details, colors pop.  

Now to get some black laces in them to rock tonight.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Show up to my FTL at 6:00 am, was 4th in line, doors open at 8:00, dudes in front of me are a 10, 10.5, and 12, I ask for the 9.5, Manager says no 9.5, those are mine...we only got 12 pair total.  Take the 9.0, ticked, but they ended up fitting really well, so ended up all good.
Still, getting so tired of the shady releases in stores.  I get employees gotta get their's, but c'mon, not even a full size run of a low key release at open?  >:   
View media item 1569507
Very happy with the shoe though, leather feels pretty good, nice details, colors pop.  
Now to get some black laces in them to rock tonight.  :nthat:  
What store would you cop the laces though.

Still, getting so tired of the shady releases in stores.  I get employees gotta get their's, but c'mon, not even a full size run of a low key release at open?  
mad.gif

Now to get some black laces in them to rock tonight.  
nthat.gif

Can they do that? lol 

It keeps on saying we are unable to connect to the PayPal authorization system. Wtf..

Back
Top Bottom