Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

Copped from Foot Locker and Eastbay
happy.gif

Who cares bout hype. I have my own identity. Shoe is fresh to me and I been said that from the moment I saw them. Copped! Leader not a follower.

I'm Mad as hell right now. I had two visa gift cards in my PayPal account. One had 200 dollars and another 60 the order cost 215.00 and when I pressed check out with PayPal it asked my which card I want to use so I picked the one that had 200 dollars on it I thought it would cover the rest with the other card..

Lol as I was picking up the 5s at FTL, one of the sales associates askes me if I wanted some socks/t-shirts to match with my "Hare 5s"

yeah. that pack sat soooooooo long lol. i remember thinking ill get them later for months. anywho so glad these are sitting. may buy the navy blue pair now.

Walked in my local ftl and was able to pick up no problem, also caught a restock on og infrared air max that I missed on release. All in all very happy with the shoe weather they sit in stores or not it's still a dope color way for the summer. Congrats to all who picked these up.

This thread is quiet

I at least expected FNL and FTL to sell out without NDC releasing.

because of resell or colorway?

Because no one cared about them when they first released.

The same thing could be said about Laney's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom