Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I really like them now after seeing them in hand. But with so many shoes coming out within the next two weeks..i'm hoping & praying these drop below retail.

These are ok. The leather is a lot better than what they put on the previous V's.

I can't get over that green though.

What could have been....

I bought these and will take delivery tomorrow. For me it will come down to these or returning them for other shoes I may want more even though 5s are my favorite J.

Saw these in person and I def agree they have a 90's feel to them.  Its just way too much dropping within the next 4 weeks that it was kinda easy to ignore these. 

Saw these in person and I def agree they have a 90's feel to them.  Its just way too much dropping within the next 4 weeks that it was kinda easy to ignore these. 
We see things differently. IMO, a lot of shes I wanted dropped in the past month or so - Navy Vs, Hare 7s, Bred 11 lows, and these. But after the 13 lows this Saturday, I don't see a shoe I want until the 8s start dropping in the fall. So it was easy for me to pull the trigger on these 5s.

Last edited:
I am a foam head so yea we see things differently which is good!  And as a foam head the next few weeks are going to be mighty expensive.

I am a foam head so yea we see things differently which is good!  And as a foam head the next few weeks are going to be mighty expensive.
Do we ever! I clearly remember when the original navy-colored Penny foams dropped during the summer of 1997. They looked like robot space boots to me and I swore I'd never pay $180 for a sneaker! I have never bought a pair of foam anythings but have paid more for a sneaker, LOL*.

OK, hate mode off: I truly do wish you the best of luck in copping all of the upcoming Foam releases. I firmly believe in "too each his own".
smokin.gif

* Well, not really. $180 in 1997 is equal to $266 today, and I've never paid that much.
tongue.gif

Do we ever! I clearly remember when the original navy-colored Penny foams dropped during the summer of 1997. They looked like robot space boots to me and I swore I'd never pay $180 for a sneaker! I have never bought a pair of foam anythings but have paid more for a sneaker, LOL*.

OK, hate mode off: I truly do wish you the best of luck in copping all of the upcoming Foam releases. I firmly believe in "too each his own".
smokin.gif

* Well, not really. $180 in 1997 is equal to $266 today, and I've never paid that much.
tongue.gif
Yea its all good, when I first saw the Foams in 97 I fell in love lol.  So yea to each there own

Glad I was able to get them. I took my xi lows back and picked this up. I still have my mids from 2012, so they weren't really needed. I may get flamed but I actual like the pro stars better than the xi lows bred.

Glad I was able to get them. I took my xi lows back and picked this up. I still have my mids from 2012, so they weren't really needed. I may get flamed but I actual like the pro stars better than the xi lows bred.
You shouldn't get flamed, it's all about personal preference, you like what you like.  All good homie.  
nthat.gif

If you wear a size 13, next time you want to take a pair of patent XIs of any kind back to the store, could you please PM me first? I'd be happy to take them off your hands immediately, no hassles with receipts and the like.
happy.gif

Last edited:
If you wear a size 13, next time you want to take a pair of patent XIs of any kind back to the store, could you please PM me first? I'd be happy to take them off your hands immediately, no hassles with receipts and the like. :D  

I'm a size 11 man. I took em back because after I bought them, i had no desire to wear them. I tried to oop the size 11 people in the xi low thread by letting them know where I took them back to. I'm not a reseller so I would've sold them for retail. Once I say the pro stars in person, I knew I'd rather have those then my lows.

The pro stars are cleann everyone just hyoe beastin about that......and damnn bro that box looks noo good =[[

Back
Top Bottom