Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

A lot of sneakers released today and vice versa would get dissed in their current form.

Look how some guys reacted to infrared VI's
Man, people getting up on other peoples tastes.. I firmly believe that you can give your opinion on a shoe, but not bash it. I always try to remember that these are shoes and a luxury.

Have to say that these were one of my favorites of the year...happy they're a gr and able to cop a week after release for retail from finish line [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] thanks jb employees for listening to the true customers

They make jeans with elastic band ends now? I remember back in the day tying off the ends of my pants with rubber bands :smh: :lol:

Broke em out today.  
smokin.gif

Saw these in person yesterday and it didn't change my opinion of them. Props to those that love em but they just don't flow.

Order from SoleHeaven came in. Ordered Friday. $159 Delivered.
smokin.gif

Need to do the black lace swap.

Rep to DWood for the pic.

Really don't care what anyone says. One of my favorite V.

These looks god, especially with the black lace, but I still got a few OG sneakers to cop before I move on to these secondary colorways.

still not seeing it with these. men can pull it off, but like many have said looks like it shoulda been for women and kids imo. they not THAT bad, just not for me. not sure when or why i'd ever wear these.

Did the infrared 3s just released last year? . I actually did a lace swap on my infrared 3s and looks 10x better with wax laces.

Yeah buddy.  
nthat.gif

These are like the Infrared III's a couple years ago, black laces makes a big difference to me.  
FWIW, I don't see the big improvement people are claiming for black laces. IMO, they blend with the tongue too much, I prefer the contrast between the dark colored tongue and the white laces.

What does intrigue me though are the infrared laces that someone posted a while back. Maybe a neon-type green lace that matches the poison green would work for me too. Basically, I like the red and green this shoe has and would like more of either, though am very happy with shoe as it came out of the box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom