Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

cant wait to see the paint jobs on these...these are horrendous out of the box...

i'm kind of surprised at how much nicer these look with black laces, probably should have gone with that straight out of the box or at least packed the extra pair with them.

i don't particularly love or hate these but if any good came from them i at least got some childhood nostalgia because i had completely forgotten about that cartoon and definitely had the cereal.

Not even worth $10
sick.gif
Lies

Did NDC release these or cancel these too? I'm goin for the 13s next week but tryna see if they might cancel those

Did NDC release these or cancel these too? I'm goin for the 13s next week but tryna see if they might cancel those
if they cancelled these you know theyll cancel the 13s....in actuality ndc should have released these...lol

If i didnt own fire reds and grey tongues, i'd cop (for under retail)

these scream 90's and agassi imo... wouldn't mind seeing this colorway on some ATC 2s

wish they would do something like the LS series.

something with different materials other than the pleather used in these retros or w/e they are called.

BINS,burgundys, olives, toros and fears are the only 5's i would spend money on, since every 5 nike has been putting out are trash.

and who cares if they "sat" back then, they are still better looking than the trash that sold out and continues to do so.

we are at a point where pretty much anything with a jumpman gets eaten up, just look at that horrible pack with those throwaway 7's.

Copped this morning ez walk up for 162

I don't know why V'S get so much hate hate..

They look like a fighter aircraft imo

Back
Top Bottom