Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I'm in the minority's on this one but I think the white laces is a more cleaner look, hope these are around in a couple of days so I can grab a pair....passing on 13 lows

I'm in the minority's on this one but I think the white laces is a more cleaner look, hope these are around in a couple of days so I can grab a pair....passing on 13 lows
I'm going for the 13 lows first and if I don't luck out then my eyes are on these if they're still available.

I asked for this week s ago
laugh.gif
You're welcome 

I wanna give a shout out to the masses who hated the shoe. You guys dont know how happy it makes an old person like me feel. I was able to walk in and buy my whole family the shoes. I did replace the laces with my infrared id pair.
Enjoy the good times, they are few and years apart but totally worth it.

They are sitting here in San Antonio. Walked into North Star mall HoH and asked if they had a 10. Dude said 9.5 and 10.5 is what they had but that I may want to check downstairs at fta. Walked into fta and asked if they had a 10. Dude walked to the back and got a fresh pair. Got black laces so I can swap.i know it's been said over and over again but this is the way all releases should be like. I know that will never be the case but it's nice to cop shoes like this once in a while. This shoes is dope to me and I know I won't regret copping these.

They are sitting here in San Antonio. Walked into North Star mall HoH and asked if they had a 10. Dude said 9.5 and 10.5 is what they had but that I may want to check downstairs at fta. Walked into fta and asked if they had a 10. Dude walked to the back and got a fresh pair. Got black laces so I can swap.i know it's been said over and over again but this is the way all releases should be like. I know that will never be the case but it's nice to cop shoes like this once in a while. This shoes is dope to me and I know I won't regret copping these.
Agreed. The fun of just being able to walk in and grab a pair without hassle. For me the Aquas release a while back was the same. But I will try and go today and see if I can grab a pair.

Have fun with your shoes!!
glasses.gif

Weren't feeling these at all in person. These will probably sit for a long time like the French blue 7s

Back
Top Bottom