Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

6E1AACA2-6CB5-409B-865C-9F6BEAD4408B.jpeg
3FD8F4B8-E85E-4350-927B-5D9FA094A8CB.jpeg
6EEF542C-11CE-42B4-932E-309AE1F327BA.jpeg

It’s rare there isn’t snow on the ground around here in mid December, it’s been nice, been able to break out a bunch of shoes to wear because of the warmer weather. Have yet to UnDS these beauty’s, but think it’s gonna happen this weekend. Really hope I can catch the Bordeaux’s for around 270 or less shipped. They look great!

Air Jordan 5 Premium
Color: Bordeaux
Style Code: 881432-612
Release Date: December 14, 2017
Price: $400

air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-1.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-2.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-8.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-5.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-7.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-9.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-6.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-3.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-premium-bordeaux-4.jpg

They are nice but def not worth $400, I'd have a hard time biting at $200 after having the grey joints TBH
Hohoho! Come take your L’s!
D360BEC5-5BAE-4B90-BFAF-EB1992DFAB18.png

slaughterx slaughterx $200 definitely doesn’t worth it
Counting my 4s....$133....$142....$110 Outlet....$50 used
I am on the disco side so $150
But according to many youtubers $200+ is a steal

Wake me up when they on sale for 200
I’m in for the semi-formal red leather.
Yes. This. If i can get on oneness or cb type disco party...im in. Holla at your boy rooster....lmk if you catch these on discount status. Anyone have these in hand? How shiny are they in hand?
rooster rooster lets go hunting
City Blue 40% off please that would be $250
Oneness 40% on Black Friday so check back next year

A63FD372-99F1-44AB-92E3-ECF94D412019.png

Footaction has plenty of sizes. Let me add to cart and also automatically took 50 off the price. I didn’t try and checkout though. I’m still not biting, but maybe there is hope for around 220-275 soon enough.

I'm shocked sold out in SNKRS and Footaction has less sizes than the black and white pair that release a couple of months ago

Snkrs is showing soldout for me
Doesn’t look like we are gonna get these for around $200.....
Looks like it was limited or higher demand
Dammit lol

I'm shocked sold out in SNKRS and Footaction has less sizes than the black and white pair that release a couple of months ago

more like Nike is joking around
foot action still has them and are my size 9.5 10
even if it is limited then so what

but the problem is this shoe is already in "resell level price"
take a look at stockX, demand are like $240 while supply are asking $400

so wtf Nike should have made them $250 and limited
instead made them sold out on SNKRS and still have supply in retailers

Bought a 12 at retail today cuz I sold one for more. Does kickscrew have the same shoe box label as a pair from Ftl? I'd use the footlocker receipt that I paid $435 for and return it :lol:

Bought a 12 at retail today cuz I sold one for more. Does kickscrew have the same shoe box label as a pair from Ftl? I'd use the footlocker receipt that I paid $435 for and return it :lol:
Great question bro. I dont think the box labels are the same. My box for the sequoias came in with no msrp label. I have ordered from other euro or Asia sites and they usually have labels a bit different. Whether its the box msrp, label materials sticker on the insole.

Last edited:
Great question bro. I dont think the box labels are the same. My box for the sequoias came in with no msrp label. I have ordered from other euro or Asia sites and they usually have labels a bit different. Whether its the sole label or materials sticker on the insole.
If the label is different it won't scan when I try to return it. I bought some nmds at champs and bought the same shoe from Europe but forgot that they have different labels on the shoe box so when the ***** scanned it at the register is wasn't showing in their inventory even though it was the same shoe so I had to eat that L

Any on feet pics from the NT fams? How are the breaking in with that shine level? That is the only thing that has me hesistant

Back
Top Bottom