Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Purchasing these through resellers are actually not that bad. I've seen a bunch of sizes going for $260-$280ish shipped.  With $240 being my shipped price here in CA, that's only $20-$40 which will cover their shipping fees and make a couple of bucks here and there.

For the Canadian boys, Word is that Champs and FL will be dropping the blk 5lab3s on Friday the 13th (June).

We missed out on the initial release. Perhaps a restock for US stores the same day??
Livestock still has some leftovers from this morning's in-store release. If you're an 11.5, 13 or 14, here's the link. http://deadstock.ca/jordan-5lab3-3m-reflective-qs-black.html

EDIT: Prices are Canadian retail by the way.

UPDATEx1: 11.5 is gone

Last edited:
I was on the Livestock site today and was surprised they put them up. When I last checked, there was only sz. 14 left. For some reason, I'm really feeling the all black with the blue ice midsole. Just can't bring myself to paying that $250+ price tag right now. Resell currently is not so bad so I may plan to pick these up later down the road.

Finally got mine in yesterday. I went TTS at 8.5 but I should have gone a half size up I think. For me they look, and actually do fit narrower in the toebox area compared to my other IIIs.

I really like how they look though... so stealthy.

Last edited:
I have a pair and they are so fresh. It's odd these don't sell for more than retail in most cases. Definitely worth every dollar.

I have a pair and they are so fresh. It's odd these don't sell for more than retail in most cases. Definitely worth every dollar.
I think people are just afraid of the material.  They know leather, canvas, nylon, etc. but how many people have had a pair that's all 3M?  Maybe those crazy pics of these shoes looking beat and creasing are turn offs?  It can't be the silhouette as people love 3s.

Regret passing on these, now I'm hoping for a restock. Either that or find someone who will take the silver ones for them. I don't know how likely that is though, I feel like these were more widely liked than the silver ones.

Anyone got a pic of these with the icey blue sole turned yellow or clear from wearing? I wanna see what they'll look like after I wear en a bit before I cop

Back
Top Bottom