Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

These are so dope in person. Such a underrated shoe IMO. The black colorway makes it more versatile. In terms of where and how often you can rock it. The icy sole is smooth. Can't wait to roc them to a club. Was so tempted to break them out yesturday but it rained and I didn't want to mess up the icy-ness. Def going to break these out real soon in the summer.

These are so dope in person. Such a underrated shoe IMO. The black colorway makes it more versatile. In terms of where and how often you can rock it. The icy sole is smooth. Can't wait to roc them to a club. Was so tempted to break them out yesturday but it rained and I didn't want to mess up the icy-ness. Def going to break these out real soon in the summer.

Damn papi dont tease me like datttt

Damn papi dont tease me like datttt
Will never understand why dudes will even jokingly call another man papi 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
@MrGhostMemphis
smokin.gif

& for those who have really worn these, hows the comfort level?
I know I'm an old fart who still wears no show socks...but w/ them, the liner is slightly irritating.  It's not like the DB5's leather lining, or even the recent 3LAB5's synthetic lining where it's actually smooth against the skin (please no Joe Dirt gifs please).

If you're wearing normal socks, they're pretty comfy.  Breathe OK and enough room with the thiner lining compared to normal 3s with the cloth interior to give you a little room if you like your shoes to not be so tight.

I know I'm an old fart who still wears no show socks...but w/ them, the liner is slightly irritating.  It's not like the DB5's leather lining, or even the recent 3LAB5's synthetic lining where it's actually smooth against the skin (please no Joe Dirt gifs please).

If you're wearing normal socks, they're pretty comfy.  Breathe OK and enough room with the thiner lining compared to normal 3s with the cloth interior to give you a little room if you like your shoes to not be so tight.
I think they used suede or a similar microfiber

haven't worn the black ones really but the silver ones are amazing....feels like they added an extra insole and i like the leather interior

Oh ok, gotcha!

Nice.

Thanks!

hey man did u notice extra padding in em? it def feels diff than my other 3s and i have a bunch. 

Back
Top Bottom