Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Wore my sliver pair yesterday with a pair of sneaker shields, no creasing what so ever.

All the LAB releases have been disgusting to me, but I will certainly get these if I can cop for retail.

Man! extremely DOPE sneaker, crease or no crease. but I'm gonna pass for a variety of reasons. again tho, a very clean three I'd love to add to my crop barring circumstances. GL to all next weekend.

Everyone complaining about creases...are they not shoes? Pretty sure your 1s are pretty creased....
it's just the fact that the creases on the 5lab3s are Extremely  noticeable due to the 3m material and are detrimental to the look of this particular shoe.

some shoes look great a little beat up (ex. pretty much any jordan 1, many sb dunks, black cement 3s). others such as these do not look good creased due to the material used. 

regardless tho, either of the 5lab3s is gonna crease like crazy after 1 wear. i will probably try to cop the blacks this coming weekend tho. i passed on the greys.

Last edited:
Sneaker shields are a must for these. I use them in my silver 5lab3s and get minimal creasing.

Back
Top Bottom