Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Damn i really want these but i have to take the SAT on this day.. how much would i have to pay for resell price or should i just wait for a restock?

610 seems quite low. Can sobe be an early indicator of resell price? Imma try on NDC first.
they dropped the price from $649. For something limited, thats a good sign for me. Kix just dropped theirs too. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Are these gonna be sold seperately or only the pack because im confused i noe theres lots lf fakes but are these gonna sell seperately as well or just the pack

Sobesoles is legit. Ordered several size 14's from them. Last purchase was silver 5lab3

Here you are spreading slander on a extremely legit dude.

ALL HIS PRODUCT COMES DIRECTLY FROM TEIR ZERO BRICK AND MORTAR

We all know JB has it's quality issues. Yet you try and make it seem as if SobeSoles is not legit.  

SMDH AT THESE DUDES WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE....
pretty much. I think almost all the pairs I have bought this year had some kind of problem.

yea, they sent me some more pics of some other sizes.  some were flawless, some had that stitching issue.  i ordered anyway, so we'll see.  i paid via American Express thru Paypal, so i'm double covered.

i should have them saturday and will post several pics....

Ill have mine tomorrow and post for yall but they been A1

how are you so sure?

so its a coincedence that they have the same thing on their website, with the same broken english??

"yes we do PROVIDED international...."
They are both out of South, FL. Two dudes are kixsquare. One dude is SobeSoles....

Here you are spreading slander on a extremely legit dude.

ALL HIS PRODUCT COMES DIRECTLY FROM TEIR ZERO BRICK AND MORTAR

We all know JB has it's quality issues. Yet you try and make it seem as if SobeSoles is not legit.    

SMDH AT THESE DUDES WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE....

Dont come at me like that!
Im saying play safe if you dont know i dont know then dont buy.
But u seem too know everything about em, so i guess we all just go ok "there legit" cos what, you said so? Lol. U need chill out

Last edited:
Wtf..... He reduced the price?! I paid 650 now there 610 annndddf he has more sizes..... I think its time to call A.E. i don't have time for nonsense.

Bro a heads up I dont work for sobesoles i been on this board a long time. Anytime you order shoes online from a shop EARLY the price usually goes down closer to the release. That's not a fraudulent thing it just happens. You take your chances early pay the higher price and guarantee your pair or take the shot and wait out till release date when the price will usually come down. So of course the earlier they list em make it SEEM as though there aren't many pairs so they can get the most money before the price drops down.

Last edited:
Sobesoles is legit. Ordered several size 14's from them. Last purchase was silver 5lab3
Same here got infared XI, and Jordan 1 Family Pack, as well as this brazil pack for the most recent stuff

pretty much. I think almost all the pairs I have bought this year had some kind of problem.
Dont come at me like that!
Im saying play safe if you dont know i dont know then dont buy.
But u seem too know everything about em, so i guess we all just go ok "there legit" cos what, you said so? Lol. U need chill out
BECAUSE THE THREE QUOTES ABOVE YOURS VERIFY MY EVERY WORD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnnn soon as i said that checked my email he'd sent the package 2-3 day shipping usps..... Well folks to be continued...

Last edited:
Bro a heads up I dont work for sobesoles i been on this board a long time. Anytime you order shoes online from a shop EARLY the price usually goes down closer to the release. That's not a fraudulent thing it just happens. You take your chances early pay the higher price and guarantee your pair or take the shot and wait out till release date when the price will usually come down. So of course the earlier they list em make it SEEM as though there aren't many pairs so they can get the most money before the price drops down.

Makes sense. This is my first time dealing with boutiques not local. Thank you for the input. So far kixsquare is holding up their side of the bargain. ordered around 10am yesterday out today 1:40pm my time which is 5pm his time Should be here im guessing sat possibly mon. Btw repd.

Damnnn soon as i said that checked my email he'd sent the package 2-3 day shipping usps..... Well folks to be continued...

Youre good bro dont stress it. As far as a price drop thats just nature of the beast I been on both ends of the stick. I know I asked another shop i fool with alot directly if they planned on doing a drop of price before i bought and the owner told me straight up "we dropping the price tomorrow at 10am" so it happens and if you deal with a shop alot they'll keep it 100

Back
Top Bottom