Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

had a phone conversation with ol buddy @ sobesoles and he seems to be legit.  shoes shipped same day.  feeling better about the purchase
Congrats, glad too hear ppl backing him up. One less headache this weekend for you bro.

As a fan of Jordan's and Brasil's soccer team it sucks that I won't be copping these. Love the shoe but JB has effectively priced me out. 

As a fan of Jordan's and Brasil's soccer team it sucks that I won't be copping these. Love the shoe but JB has effectively priced me out.
Only time I suggest copping for trade bait, could pay off for you if you needed this release. I know its hard copping for that reason tho, sorry too hear your passing fam. One day maybe youll get em at a steal

http://sobesoles.com prices are pretty close to the resell market before shipping.
makes me think the brazil pack that i am buying for someone on saturday isn't worth my time if it is just pocket $50 in helper fee since resell market is just $580.
$544 after tax from NDC vs $610 shipped from sobesoles.

http://sobesoles.com prices are pretty close to the resell market before shipping.
makes me think the brazil pack that i am buying for someone on saturday isn't worth my time if it is just pocket $50 in helper fee since resell market is just $580.
$544 after tax from NDC vs $610 shipped from sobesoles.
yeah this pack might end up going for under retail or so close to retail that its not even worth scooping in the first place (unless you want it for the feet, which most don't cuz of the chris paul in the pack)

Last edited:
so wait are people now realizing what i said pages back? lol

you mean people arent jumping to conclusions, but decided to wait for more information? being cautious.
regardless of prior feel or information, best to make an accurate summation a day or two prior to RD.
or are you talking about something else?

you mean people arent jumping to conclusions, but decided to wait for more information? being cautious.
regardless of prior feel or information, best to make an accurate summation a day or two prior to RD.
or are you talking about something else?
hes just here trying too prove his point on how much he dislikes this release that's all. Real useful comments yanno

Does anyone need a pre-order for these. I can get a size 8-14. contact me if you are interested

Does anyone need a pre-order for these. I can get a size 8-14. contact me if you are interested
Nice first post lol.......
laugh.gif

retail looking kind of crazy for this pack, especially when you take into consideration the cp3 is no where near 250
sick.gif

I like the 6's alot; & a big soccer fan watching all the world cup games but can't bring myself to do it, let the resellers flop & onto the KC 11s

Back
Top Bottom