Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

There can't only be 2,000 of these, with the amount people are trying to sell already

I wonder how hard they would be to get if people didn't think they could make some money off them
Don't forget how many fakes are out there. I honestly think that just a bunch of people are trying to dump off fakes mixed in with the reals. Same thing with cigars and champagnes.

Theres no doubting these were limited but i also dont think it was even near 2k pairs. 

i don't only the air Jordan 6s was the hot pair from the pack and nobody was willing to spend that much for just that mediocre colorway

2001 BOB
roll.gif

as a consumer, it shouldn't even matter if it sells out instantly or in 2 weeks unless you are one of those people who care about owning a pair of shoes that sellsout instantly

FWIW, I don't mind that attitude and admit to sharing it. It can be fun to feel like you've copped something special, something lots of people wanted but few got. So when I get a new pair of Js, yeah, i like to see that it sold out fast and it does take some of the shine off my pair if I bought something and it sits.

Not that my attitude towards a pair is totally shaped by public opinion. E.g., the Toro 6s sold out instantly and were hyper-demand, but I preferred the mostly-white infra 6s that dropped the same day, am very happy i copped them, wear them proudly, and it doesn't bother me that they sat for a while in many places. I wouldn't trade them for a pair of Toros even though the latter are worth probably 2x or 3x as much. I'm not a reseller.

But, let's face it: It wouldn't be nearly as much fun to walk around streets and malls and schools in your Js if everyone else had them too, or, conversely, if everyone disliked them such that nobody thought it was anything special that you have them. Part of the appeal is when you catch envious peeps staring at your shoes in admiration. It may be a silly narcissistic attitude, but it's harmless. I know I like it when my shoes break necks and that doesn't happen unless most don't have that pair. :smokin

Last edited:
a friend of mine works for foot action and told me the numbers
I dont doubt you were told that, i just find that incredible and really hard to believe. I wish we could see pics of the storage room, has anyone called flight 23 to see if they still have them in stock.

I dont doubt you were told that, i just find that incredible and really hard to believe. I wish we could see pics of the storage room, has anyone called flight 23 to see if they still have them in stock.
they did as of yesterday, i work in the city and saw them in stock yesterday at 7pm, there was also a pic going around with them on display on IG

Back
Top Bottom