Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

View media item 1039530 this is just a Scotty of the actual eBay listing. I messages him last night to see if I could talk him into free shipping. He agreed and now I'm just waiting on the invoice. Hopefully he doesn't backtrack. But still. I'll gladly pay that 334 over the mid 400's to 500s some dudes are charging on eBay just for the 6s

And this is the description (I just found the ad)....

This is a pre-sale for the Retro 6 in the BRAZIL colorway set for release on 6/21/2014. I will have sizes 8-13 in mens available so when you purchase simply send your shoe size in a message. I will begin shipping on 6/27/14. Allow 7-14 days for shipping. 100% Authentic. Don't miss out. IF ORDERED BY THE 17TH I CAN GET YOURS SHIPPED BY 25TH!!!!"

PLUS DUDE HAS 75% SELLER FEEDBACK!!!
GOOD LUCK

Not bad at all. I paid more for the cigars just last week and these were supposed to be waaay more limited
i'm just saying BE CAREFUL with that seller.  there are just so many red flags in his listing

* allow 7-14 days to ship

* begin shipping on the 27th

* full size run

* cheapest price on ebay

Whatevs. If you actually looked at the 2 negative feedback he had. Neither one was from fake shoes. He sent me everything I needed. But I'm not about to argue the validity of my cop. I still have faith in the sneaker community. Then I can always send them back if I feel like I've been swindled. I'm not a rookie by any means. Been real chatting it up with you though my dude

Whatevs. If you actually looked at the 2 negative feedback he had. Neither one was from fake shoes. He sent me everything I needed. But I'm not about to argue the validity of my cop. I still have faith in the sneaker community. Then I can always send them back if I feel like I've been swindled. I'm not a rookie by any means. Been real chatting it up with you though my dude
you're right, no fake shoes.  he got his negative feedback from selling fake wallets!!  to me, thats still a red flag.  

but its all good.  has he sent you the invoice yet?

Yeah I see what you're saying. The shipping made sense, since he had the listing up prior to the 21st, that 7-14 window came from if you bought them before Saturday. Which means you would have had to wait until the shoes he didn't have on hand came in from nike. The actual shipping date was the 25th, which is this Wednesday. 3 days arrival from release isn't sketch at all. The only pair he had on hand was the 9.5 in the photos so that's the one I had him snap shots of.

Naw. He hasn't messaged me back yet. lol I'm thinking he might be regrouping once he realizes the aftermarket prices on eBay for these

welp, ftl gave a false scare. well not really a scare since these aren't for me.
odered from ftl at 8:30. didn't receive confirmation e-mail.
called after 12hrs to give it time to process since there was no order on my history.
the csr indicated that my order didn't process into my account, but he see my order # completed.
told me to call in today to see if it went through, then call back monday to complain to a supervisor.
thought it was weird, but i decided to be patient.
checked just now, and the order is in my account history waiting to be approved.
so it is all good now. don't need to tell my buyer to go to sobesoles for his pair.
$50 cashback from discover and $25 from the buyer for me waking up at 5am to order his pair.

Anyone know if nike changed the policy on searching style code of products and refreshing the page? I did this till :02 and the Brazil pack still didn't show up .... Just asked a nike rep and the guy was completely clueless

Last edited:
Anyone know if nike changed the policy on searching style code of products and refreshing the page? I did this till :02 and the Brazil pack still didn't show up .... Just asked a nike rep and the guy was completely clueless
nike killed that 

FWIW, I don't mind that attitude and admit to sharing it. It can be fun to feel like you've copped something special, something lots of people wanted but few got. So when I get a new pair of Js, yeah, i like to see that it sold out fast and it does take some of the shine off my pair if I bought something and it sits.

Not that my attitude towards a pair is totally shaped by public opinion. E.g., the Toro 6s sold out instantly and were hyper-demand, but I preferred the mostly-white infra 6s that dropped the same day, am very happy i copped them, wear them proudly, and it doesn't bother me that they sat for a while in many places. I wouldn't trade them for a pair of Toros even though the latter are worth probably 2x or 3x as much. I'm not a reseller.

But, let's face it: It wouldn't be nearly as much fun to walk around streets and malls and schools in your Js if everyone else had them too, or, conversely, if everyone disliked them such that nobody thought it was anything special that you have them. Part of the appeal is when you catch envious peeps staring at your shoes in admiration. It may be a silly narcissistic attitude, but it's harmless. I know I like it when my shoes break necks and that doesn't happen unless most don't have that pair. :smokin

no doubt. nothing against people who like to break necks with their exclusive. i totally get it.

the problem with that occurring is for someone to miss out on a purchase because of the limited amount for a high demand shoe.
even though it is a stranger missing out, i do not wish that hardship of failing on anyone just so i can feel good about myself.
because if that was the case, i would want there to have no restock, i wouldn't share info on releases, hope that there are other circumstances that are out of peoples control that causes them to miss around my location.

i just like to keep the positive energy all around me.

The reason why these were somewhat easy to get on NDC is because no Niketowns got the pack, so the inventory went online. Think about it there are over 15 niketowns that get around 2-5 size runs for each release. If I had to guess, these packs were limited to around 2000-5000.

flight 23 in nyc had 700 packs alone, there is way more than 2000 pairs
You heard about them having 700 packs in stock?

why is it hard to believe
this is their marquee store

this pack was far from limited

in fact the recipe was stamped as no return
footlocker and their stores dont want to take this back cause someone cant sell it

nike didn't flop on this pack
online stores did the best

resellers and even footlocker/footaction instore
the big chain stores had a flop with this pack

i'll tell you why
if there where camp-outs resellers and the chain stores at least in Manhattan would have sold out the first day now the pack is available i'm sure not in all sizes but its sitting at retail in nyc that's not a sell through

since all jordans sell out no matter the price

i remember the 6/7 pack from 2012 had the same problem only difference with this was before pre raffle and the major stores sold out the first day cause idiots where camping out all week

another strike as this being a good pack for chain stores is the price
that could be another problem it didnt sell out with people not picking up their raffles

a 3 day campout would eat all the packs up

i could be wrong about all this but just do a search on line and see how the pack is selling
it worked out for me but i dont think footlocker and resellers care about me

Last edited:
no doubt. nothing against people who like to break necks with their exclusive. i totally get it.

the problem with that occurring is for someone to miss out on a purchase because of the limited amount for a high demand shoe.
even though it is a stranger missing out, i do not wish that hardship of failing on anyone just so i can feel good about myself.
because if that was the case, i would want there to have no restock, i wouldn't share info on releases, hope that there are other circumstances that are out of peoples control that causes them to miss around my location.

i just like to keep the positive energy all around me.

FWIW, I don't laugh if I cop something while others fail (not that this happens much, I'm not very sophisticated at copping so I'm more likely to be the one who loses out, LOL). That's why when a new pair drop and I'm participating in the discussion thread, I wish everyone who is trying to cop good luck, and I mean it. Of course you can say that's cost-free for me to do because it's highly unlikely that anyone on NT will prevent me from getting my pair by getting theirs, plus they aren't in my neighborhood so I will still shine. We aren't directly in competition.

I also respect effort. If someone puts in the legwork of traveling around entering raffles at various stores and gets up earlier to line up at the mall or is on their computers ready when they drop, then if they fail I feel for them. If not, then not so much.

I guess where we differ is limited amounts don't bother me so much, I do like the "thrill of the chase". I like that copping Jordans is a "game" meaning there is competition, with winners and losers. If they made so many pairs of an XI that everyone wants them, gets them, then it would not be as interesting to me to get them. But I accept that this means that I too am more likely to miss out and feel the pain of not having a shoe I want. It's just that I can live with that pain so as to feel the "high" when I cop a shoe that was tough to cop. As one of those silly No Limit rappers said long ago, when that happens I accept it and move on, I "charge it to da game", LOL - then try to up my game so it doesn't happen next time.

Last edited:
you're right, no fake shoes.  he got his negative feedback from selling fake wallets!!  to me, thats still a red flag.  

but its all good.  has he sent you the invoice yet?

Fake is fake. This should be a big red flag. All this means is the guy has a connection on fake / replicas.

at least a thousand pairs of every GR, but resellers usually sit there all day and line up cop get back online etc,  thats what happened with the carmines. its jordan premiere store so they flood it lol

your 100% right and this is the one of the reasons the pack is still at retail
again this is great for the customer

but not for the store footlcoker/footaction their used to a jumpman shoe selling out every Saturday

if there where campout's the shoes would be gone at retail yesterday

dont feel bad for footlocker :D

this is good for where the sneaker hobby is right now
its a reality check

you dont want people camping outside your store
but you take a risk of a high priced item not moving

Last edited:
.............new... Releases......
Nah..   Every thing that released this weekend didn't show up anywhere on the site other than using the Nike's Twitter Link. Not sure if it was a F up on their end or if that's the new norm from here on out. Later in the day those over priced Elite socks showed up on the new release page and eventually the Futures, SB XI's, and Jordan 1 88's this morning. 

your 100% right and this is the one of the reasons the pack is still at retail
again this is great for the customer

but not for the store footlcoker/footaction their used to a jumpman shoe selling out every Saturday

if there where campout's the shoes would be gone at retail yesterday

dont feel bad for footlocker
happy.gif

this is good for where the sneaker hobby is right now
its a reality check

you dont want people camping outside your store
but you take a risk of a high priced item not moving
i could see a week campout for these if it was FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom