JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I think that was shoe gallery for the champ lebrons a while back or something else very hyped. They don't do live video on everything tho. And they haven't put up any info yet about these.
oh ok. im not in florida but if Im ever down there and a release happens I gotta know the ins and outs :lol:. do they raffle everything or usually do fcfs (except for champ lebrons or crazy hyped shoes)

Shoegallery normally post the shoe via IG When available, then it's fcfs they have no set time. Mostly they release sometime day of regular release, sometimes a day or two after.

Shoegallery normally post the shoe via IG When available, then it's fcfs they have no set time. Mostly they release sometime day of regular release, sometimes a day or two after.
so like wish atl does it. no "lines" but you got people waiting in the area for when they post it on IG and then ppl run to the store to get the shoes. a "random release"

so like wish atl does it. no "lines" but you got people waiting in the area for when they post it on IG and then ppl run to the store to get the shoes. a "random release"
Yea, but with the LM 1s they threw that wrench in there and released a day after. With KC LBJs and cigars and champagnes they did str8 raffle.

you need to invest in some good internet connection and bottage. luckily for me im in nyc so I have a lot of avenues to get 99.998% of releases. having 1 store in a 2 hour radius would be torture :lol: (especially if that joint really is rigged, then you got 0 stores in a 2 hour radius)

Plenty of stores around here get the GR's, its just the limited releases that are few and far between. As far as online purchases go, I have upwards of 75 megs dl and 20 meg upload with comcast. Never used a bot although i have thought about pulling the trigger on one.

So these joints are considered limited? Seems like when a Jordan actually catches my attention it's limited.

Compared to other releases, it's a bit more limited like the 5lab3, 3Lab5, etc. They're at HoH, Foot Action, Champs and Finishline. A lot better availability than the Cigars/Champagne or Infared 6s.

Last edited:
I was hoping the amount of hate for this shoe when it first popped up stayed so that no one would cop and it would be easy for me to scoop one up
ohwell.gif

I was hoping the amount of hate for this shoe when it first popped up stayed so that no one would cop and it would be easy for me to scoop one up :\
was never going to tho. Cause these were always going to be limited, and that brings out the beast.

was never going to tho. Cause these were always going to be limited, and that brings out the beast.
I hear ya. Well so far this year im 2/2 as far as online cops with the carmines and cigars so im hoping 3rd times a charm

hopefully i can rsvp these through nike. im going to get these at champs. first come first serve is what champs is doing

also at the champs im going to (its in a mall) they dont allow lines until 6 am so i dont have to camp all night. ill just arrive at the mall before 6 and sprint to the store when they allow lines lmao

also at the champs im going to (its in a mall) they dont allow lines until 6 am so i dont have to camp all night. ill just arrive at the mall before 6 and sprint to the store when they allow lines lmao
You guys still run to your malls just make friends with an employee that can get you in early

So is these have same limited as 3lab5 or 5lab3??? Is that's it I might get a chance cause I can get them all.

My local hoh only got. 12 pairs. Yikes. Seems like it's gonna be online or bust

SoleFly normally do in-store raffles for Florida... my boy won the Lance Mountains for me :pimp:

Not sure how they would do this release though

Last edited:
So is these have same limited as 3lab5 or 5lab3??? Is that's it I might get a chance cause I can get them all.
I'd say same exact availability as the Labs as far as the store allocation goes.

Total number might be similar to the Infared 23's though - ultimately, fewer stores got them, but they got them in larger quantities (I remember straight FCFS). 

Retail also makes things different....

Really wanted these..but I just didn't see myself driving around Los Angeles for a chance. Lol

Back
Top Bottom