JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

its not 100% accurate, but is accurate for the most part. if it says Monday Tuesday you should check with them on Monday Tuesday if not a day or two earlier.
problem with that is they don't put up that week's launches til sunday night. 

footaction always puts it up on monday. and yea they ain't accurate...once it said raffle tix, so i went to the store and they were like fcfs. 

Last edited:
This is entertaining. Went to FTL yesterday for the raffle, ask the girl how many pair they are getting & she reply: "Not much but HE signed up everybody and there momma".............Hold on.... HE signed up everybody and there momma :nerd: . I wanted to but I just got my ticket and left. Went on base only had 9 pair U-turn. FNL got hit with the guarantee tickets to it's raffle now but this time you have to be in the winner circle to be eligible for a raffle :nerd: . This is getting too funny to me I wonder what champs will have in store this Friday.

Not in my area its always Wednesday and Thursday

My local HOH always do it on Wed and Thursday also... Until for this release. For some reason they did it Mon and Tuesday. Hoping a lot of folks thought it would still be Wed/Thurs. Improve my chances a little bit.

I hate signing into NT and seeing this shoe on the homepage.

Worst color blocking on a VI ever good grief.

White mid sole ruined the whole look

I agree, the white and green throws it off a bit. But if it was black, it'll look too similar to the infrared 23 retro 6's. Still a decent looking 6 though.

I hate signing into NT and seeing this shoe on the homepage.

Worst color blocking on a VI ever good grief.

White mid sole ruined the whole look

CHILL ihustle.....oly vi with that thing on the toebox still holds that crown

Anybody knw if you can order twice from ftl.com from 2 different computers ,different accounts , same IP. I'm looking to double up

My local FNL let me down man :smh: Doing raffle tickets for this instead of FCFS like they usually do. Was counting on them, because I missed the raffles for Champs and Foot Locker due to work. Guess i'll just get the one ticket and hope for the best.

Anybody knw if you can order twice from ftl.com from 2 different computers ,different accounts , same IP. I'm looking to double up
yes you can. I order champagnes and cigars. On two different computers, accounts, and of corse credit cards. But It was all on the same IP address 

Most FTL/Champs /FA are now Monday and Tuesday for raffles maybe at least during back to school . They also seem to cut raffle tickets off at 6:00 each day which sucks at least HoH operates this way in So Cal. . Then if you do get a ticket they will call you on either Weds or Thurs so you have to be on call for 2 days straight. SMH .

Last edited:
Well I've ordered from ftl with same paypal before. I had two different computers two different account and 2 different IP addresses. Same paypal. But thing is now I only have one modem now and I was wondering if it was a way around it. Backpackjimmy just told me different billing address but iono

Well I've ordered from ftl with same paypal before. I had two different computers two different account and 2 different IP addresses. Same paypal. But thing is now I only have one modem now and I was wondering if it was a way around it. Backpackjimmy just told me different billing address but iono
A lot of times if you open up a seperate browser you can double up. I would recommend creating a second user id in Chrome or 2 browsers. I have done it plenty of times with Foot locker and Eastbay. They have two many orders to really do a deep dive and not ship out an order.

Last edited:
Just called 10 different stores around me and nobody is getting them. Nashville never gets anything :smh:

Last edited:
either people are bored or dumb. I'm going with the latter.

sneakerlife pedals the same "authentic section" shoes that all these reps be selling.

Keep believing in 'grey market', b-grades being taken out by the hundreds at a time...they made in other factories, period. Not on break, after hours, etc...they just fake.

needs to be said in every release thread 2-3 times a day .....dead serious

Back
Top Bottom