JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

i spoke to THREE nike reps and all the same answer, a promo code on a launch item will get cancelled. dont say i didnt warn you

Won 2 out of 3 raffles I entered .
smokin.gif
0/1 for me :frown:

Got my call from bev center...these are most Def 1 of the hottest releases of the year... (my opinion of course)

Congrats to everyone who has won. Has anyone heard from HoH Culver City or South Coast Plaza?

From my earlier post. In Melbourne Lately the hype for Jordan's is getting crazy here. It depends on the release, how early people get to the stores. Hype for some shoes in Melbourne can be crazy. For the Jordan 6 Champagne, cigar and 11 low infrared release people were lining up for 5 days (I suspect with a lot of ghost chairs). For the Jordan Black metallic lab people lined up for about 18 hours. I am assuming the lines will be about the same as the Black metallic lab shoes for the Spizike 6s release on Saturday. For most GR Jordans if you arrive a few hours early you will generally get your pair. I am not sure how it is in miami,duval,orlando or tampa, how is it there for Jordan releases ?
I've been to the other HOH's in that state.. Not for any hyped released but for most of the lmited ones they had rigged raffles.. But for the Jordans.. they had the campers too..  But for Breavard though, i am amazed to hear its like that out there in the costal town. 5 days for the Cig Champ pack.. didnt they do raffles for those? do you guys even get enough pairs for such a line? I went to Duval once and snagged a pair of Stealth Foams there... Very smooth.. but I hear Jordan release days can get big crowds.. No major issues but wow.. I know not to give Brevard a try if the lines are like how you saying they are..

I know a lot of people go half size down on jordan 6s. Im TTS on most jordans 8.5 for 3s 4 5 11 (with little space at toebox for room). Guys do you think its fine if i go size 8 on the next jordan 6s? I have carmine size 8.5 and compared their length with my 3s 5s 11 and they are the same length but little roomier on the inside.. im afraid thst if i get a size 8 on jordan 6s they might look too small im the outside appearance and too tight (like a kid size look). I have never tried a size 8 on jordan 6s sorry.. i just thought that size 8, un**** the size 9 9.5 10 10.5 looks compressed and deformed or too short imo only...

Last edited:
I know a lot of people go half size down on jordan 6s. Im TTS on most jordans 8.5 for 3s 4 5 11 (with little space at toebox for room). Guys do you think its fine if i go size 8 on the next jordan 6s? I have carmine size 8.5 and compared their length with my 3s 5s 11 and they are the same length but little roomier on the inside.. im afraid thst if i get a size 8 on jordan 6s they might look too small im the outside appearance and too tight (like a kid size look). I have never tried a size 8 on jordan 6s sorry.. i just thought that size 8, un**** the size 9 9.5 10 10.5 looks compressed and deformed or too short imo only...

In my infrared 23 sixes I could of gone to 10.5 but I got an 11, I take comfort over looks imo. I did that with a pair of Griffey's when down have a size for looks first and last time only wore them twice never again. Uncomfortable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom