JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

that bot error life......
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Couldn't have said it better 
laugh.gif

I was just telling another guy that the checkouts at EB, Champs, footaction and FL are all the same. If you're patient the countdown will generally yield a shoe in the cart for checkout. Just hold tight.

I'm dying over here!!! HOLY SNIHKIES!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first time ever after getting through on ndc for a sz 8.5 black/silver 3lab5s, multicolor lebron 11 lows and lebron 11 elite SE, I added to cart instantly but then had to enter captcha twice(never happened to me before) then OOS after 5-8 minutes of waiting.
No 4PEAT for me :frown:

*Luckily I already had spoken to my HOH connect on monday to secure 2 pairs for $100 extra each

For the first time ever after getting through on ndc for a sz 8.5 black/silver 3lab5s, multicolor lebron 11 lows and lebron 11 elite SE, I added to cart instantly but then had to enter captcha twice(never happened to me before) then OOS after 5-8 minutes of waiting.
No 4PEAT for me :frown:

*Luckily I already had spoken to my HOH connect on monday to secure 2 pairs for $100 extra each
a connect charges you extra $100 each? i think we have different definitions of 'connects'.....

long checkout times are never good, there's always a chance it will sell out before you checkout but hang in there you may get thru. I had longer check out times before and got thru
33 mins..being that its still not even 9am, is not really a long checkout time. I've had an hour plus many times and still copped.

In and out on FNL in 2 min...

My ping to their server must be crazy...I've had such good luck w/ them.  Use a GC, and good to go.  NDC kept me waiting in line for 20 something minutes until OOS.  Didn't even bother w/ the FTL based companies.

Congrats to those who got lucky!  I'll definitely be checking out how to strip the heel tab paint, and repaint it red.  That PS pages ago looked great w/ them like that.

Back
Top Bottom